The Rise Of The Baddest Blade In The Land. . . The Anorexic Fusion Battle Mistress!!!. . . . Coming Wednesday, November 2, 2022 At 9:00 pm Eastern!!!

That's awesome. Was that with the factory edge or did you reprofile or otherwise sharpen it?
This is factory. I think the edge AFBM comes with from Busse is perfect. There is no need to modify it to improve chopping performance imo unlike some previous Battle mistress variants. This bevel almost has a slight hallow grind.

Last edited:
Dave the only one to swing his? Need some more abuse pics. Where is Oge and a junkyard when you need him
I know, right! I'm dying to see some carnage! (of wood, not the knife)

I'd take mine out but I need to find an appropriate place as I'm not in a good location unfortunately nor do I have a good set-up to test as I'd like.

It's like having a race car but only being able to drive in school zones. A bit frustrating.

Yes. Light prying on birtch tree trunk and seasoned firewood. However, I do know if I push it too much the tip would likely fail given how thin the geometry is.

I have begun testing the AFBM. I’ll eventually bring it out in the field and do real world testing on trails and in woods. Will document and give a review.

This knife bevel is thinner than any other battle mistress. I am a little cautious. However, this thing chops extremely well and bites into wood fantastic. The edge almost seems to have gotten sharper after using. I’m impressed so far.

View attachment 2083450View attachment 2083451
Do you know if it’s thinner than the Bushwacker Mistress?

Back