1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

The Slipjoint Podcast

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by mnblade, Jun 17, 2019.

1. mnblade

mnblade

Feb 7, 2000
    I just stumbled across a new favorite podcast, "The Slipjoint Podcast" by Gator Johnny. Recommended!

[​IMG]

You can find it on Spotify or a number of other podcast providers. Mark sez check it out! :thumbsup:

-- Mark​

2. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 15, 2016
    Looks interesting. Hope they find some success. Thanks for the tip.

mnblade likes this.
  3. Ernie1980

Ernie1980 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 19, 2012
    I just added it to my list on Spotify, I can give it a try on my drive home:thumbsup:

mnblade likes this.
  4. Frailer

Frailer Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Thanks for the tip. I have a 135 mile round trip daily commute, and I listen to a *lot* of podcasts. I’m always looking for something new, so I’ll give this a listen!

mnblade likes this.
  5. L.H.S

L.H.S Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 1, 2013
    I've jumped into about every media type for Knife Thoughts (website, blog, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook) except podcast.

I love listening to books but don't listen to many podcasts. I just don't like listening to a conversation but not participating. I do like educational podcasts though, like Hardcore History and History on Fire.

I'll check out this one.

Those of you who are familiar with Knife Thoughts, would you like a podcast companion to the articles and videos?

6. J D Wijbenga

J D Wijbenga Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 17, 1998
    Thanks for the heads up.

mnblade likes this.
  7. rdg

rdg

Oct 30, 2002
    I'll check it out, thank you!
    Bob

8. Jeff_R

Jeff_R

Aug 12, 2015
    Thanks Mark,

I’ll check it out too. I’m looking to expand my library of podcasts, and can’t think of anything better than one that features discussion of knives.

Cheers,
    Jeff