The Sunday Picture Show... (2-25-2018) . . . OLD Show look at the DATE...

The Sunday Picture Show... (2-25-2018)

Hello everyone, it's time again for the Sunday Picture Show... This Show is for everyone... So feel free to talk about and compliment each other about there new or old Buck knives... We all like to show are new or older knives that we just got or had for years... So everyone please share and post a picture of one of your Buck knives or a picture with lots of Buck knives... Fixed blades or folders... Post all the pictures you want, but save some for next weeks Sundays Picture Show... Post a new picture or a old picture... If you only have one Buck knife or a lot of Buck knives... Just take some new Pictures of it or of them and just get creative and make Buck Proud... Thanks, ItsTooEarly ...

Sz8WZA7.jpg

You can share any Buck Knife or Buck Knives
that you wish too... It doesn't have to be
special any Buck Knife will do...

Wow... Here's a sweet Buck 501 with stag
Handles...

Thanks for looking and enjoy the show...

ITE

eIHXc0Y.jpg

Q1qMKoC.jpg

:) :) :) Allyson :) :) :) ... ;) ;) ;) Sam ;) ;) ;) ... :D :D :D Armand 3rd :D :D :D ...

:) ...

Haebbie, I still don't have any one of them... But they sure look great...
Thanks for sharing them...

:)

Up and at em on another Sunday morning - as usual the SPS is already going. I found one of the discontinued Buck 302 Solitaires sitting in a gunshop earlier this week and decided I should have it. These are nice and flat, carried it a few days just to see how it pockets. OH

Buck_302_Solitaire.jpg

Hi All,

Happy SPS I just love these shows each week. Thank you Armand for setting this up each week and allowing our group a platform for sharing fantastic Buck knives with the forum world. Also a hearty thank you to all who take the time to take and post photos.

Here is a 293 Ultra made in 1995
HD ultra.jpg HD ultra 1.jpg HD ultra 4.jpg HD ultra 2.jpg HD ultra 3.jpg
JB

What is this new Slimline handle about - custom only or standard? First I have heard of it, nice looking for sure. OH

So you caught that.LOL

It's my way of slimming the handles to accomplish two goals.One is to reduce the rather butt heavy weight of the 100 series made with brass hilts and butt caps.The second goal is to create a better feeling handle,and in my mind,a better grip when actually working with these knives.

I believe I've achieved both goals.These brass equipped knives are far too heavy,especially for the width of their blades.Compared to some of my Randalls,which have blades that are almost 50% wider, these Bucks are too heavy.With the 119 I was able to remove almost 3 ounces from the knife,all of it removed from the hilt,handle and butt cap.It feels better,especially gripping it in ways that you do while actually working with the knife, rather than just holding it in a static manner.

sqqzo0.jpg

Last edited:
Back