The Sunday Picture Show... (3-31-2019) . . . (OLD Show Look at the DATE...)

View attachment 1101784 One of the 10 options in the old Selector series is the the saw. It has a reverse hollow grind to make it narrower at the spine than at the teeth. This helps keep the blade from binding in the cut. The blade is quite short owing to the lack of space at the butt end of the handle. The spring and spring holder are in the way.

Great picture. Anyting bucklite gets my attention. Good information. I would like you to post that picture and information on the Bucklite and selector post. It's probably about 20 Pages back or so. I haven't added pictures to it lately. Thanks for sharing

Again, thank you ITE for another SPS, and thanks to all who participate and show photos of their Buck knives.

This David Yellowhorse, 108, arrived this week. It clicks several boxes for my accumulation.
DSC_0237.JPG

DSC_0236.JPG

pjsjr, you're welcome and thank you for always sharing on the SPS... That's a good looking David Yellowhorse knife for sure. Great pictures too by the way.

Howdy folks and happy SPS

The knife that started it all. 116 inverted 3-liner. At a time where I only owned a 500 and 110, a friend found this at a flee market and thought I’d like it. After getting it I Started trolling the bay, was hooked and 150 plus Bucks later, here we are.

Fritz, you been busy 150 knives later. Wow. That 116 looks great. So do you have all the 100 series now. Thanks for sharing.

Howdy Folks, Great show so far...In keeping with ITE's theme, this is my wifes 102 in cocobolo with a custom sheath and my only 102...a 1989 version in stag also with the custom sheath.

Have a great rest of your Sunday. pete

Back