The Sunday Picture Show... (9-24-2017) . . . OLD Show look at the DATE...

Great show!!
That 6x6 bull is fantastic!
The knives are great as well!

Nothing too new and exciting. Put loops on a couple of second hand pickups.
Nickel and finger grooves...
IMG_1114.JPG IMG_1115.JPG

And an Alaskan Guide
IMG_1121.JPG IMG_1122.JPG

I believe Tim is going to auction this one off this week.
Brass, 420hc, natural canvas Micarta, and a lanyard loop!
100% of the sale price goes to the BCCI! If your not a member there yet, I don't know what you're waiting for. There's a wealth of information on Buck knives there and the value of that information to a collector of any capacity far outweighs the cost of membership!

IMG_0898.JPG IMG_0899.JPG IMG_0897.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1116.JPG
    IMG_1116.JPG
    334.8 KB · Views: 0
another great show. thanks all. some really great pieces like always. in the yard this Sunday, put the 120 to work left my normsl use mesa for sharpening later on when i have more time....View attachment 770286

How does the 120 hold up to harder use? I got rid of the one I had, missed it ever since. Gotta get another soon. :thumbsup:

Great SPS today as usual. I always look forward to seeing what great knives everyone will post her. I have never been let down.

Here is that 904 STEELHEADBULLY is talking about. That copper 110 sure would look great next to this one for sure.

c8jcL4W.jpg

fyhnizI.jpg

TDUGyMo.jpg

LBGyNgw.jpg

qdsqqt5.jpg

sGPqbav.jpg

How does the 120 hold up to harder use? I got rid of the one I had, missed it ever since. Gotta get another soon. :thumbsup:

not bad. its hollow ground so care has to be taken in denser wood not to break out a quarter like chunk by chopping and twisting or pulling side to side to remove it. im using it today to delimb tiny branches from bigger branches. works fine for that task. zips right through them up to about just under 1/4" diameter.

this is water/live oak hybrid limbs. from about 100 year old trees. still cleaning up from the storm. my fault ive been moving slower, like right now playing on phone instead of working.;)

Gedlicks, that 904 is the nicest sun bleached elk Buck knife I have ever seen:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dogpound, that 905 is super, but would look much better if it had a trout on the handle instead of an Eagle:D

Since we are showing off some impressive Damascus this week, here are some pics of a mini 106 that I added to the collection recently:Dfits in nicely with all its prehistoric Ivory friends:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

View attachment 770306 P1012837.JPG P1012840.JPG P1012842.JPG P1012843.JPG P1012846.JPG P1012847.JPG P1012848.JPG

not bad. its hollow ground so care has to be taken in denser wood not to break out a quarter like chunk by chopping and twisting or pulling side to side to remove it. im using it today to delimb tiny branches from bigger branches. works fine for that task. zips right through them up to about just under 1/4" diameter.

this is water/live oak hybrid limbs. from about 100 year old trees. still cleaning up from the storm. my fault ive been moving slower, like right now playing on phone instead of working.;)

We all have our own pace :cool: Thanks for the info. I'm going to get another and put it through its paces, really looking forward to it. :D

My favourite one is that copper and stag Buck 110 in s35vn DOGPOUND77 posted. The one from the factory sale.

If you ever want to sell it, let me know.

Another great SPS. I am amazed every Sunday. There are some fabulous knives and true collectors on this forum!

Here are some 110s with drop point blades. I love the drop point and I'm thankful for the opportunity to own several. They are wonderful.

Buck_110_DropPoint_02.jpg

Buck_110_DropPoint_01.jpg

Last edited:
Well, you all post such beautiful pictures here every week, I almost daren't post one myself. Almost.

It's my first time posting a picture here, but I think I got it figured out now.

Here are 3 of my Bucks in for some attention:

xVuwRzj.jpg

Thanks for sharing. You're off to a great start great looking knives.

Hi All,

Thank you Armand for a fantastic Sunday show! All of you folks have outdone yourselves this week with an outstanding show "Thank you" I enjoyed every photo. Sorry for the lack of participation worked all day and had family stuff afterwards that ate up my free time.

SHB I love your DM Ivory grape splitting 106, what an awesome idea!. James, I agree with Craig the sun bleached Elk handle on that beautiful 904 is second to none except for your 937 can you do a few shot's of those two knives together for us (thank you)? Armand the photo's of that Elk got my heart pumping, an Elk hunt is on my bucket list:thumbsup:.

JB

Thanks JB - I agree that all the Buck nuts on here are a great group and every photo that gets shared is absolutely fantastic. Thank you to all. As for a picture or two of the 937 with the 904 I would have to dig them out so
I will save them for next Sundays SPS.

Armand - Let me know what time you want me over for elk steak.

Back