The Sunday Picture Show... (9-8-2019) . . . (OLD Show Look at the DATE...)

The Sunday Picture Show... (9-8-2019)

Hello everyone, it's time again for the Sunday Picture Show... This Show is for everyone... So feel free to talk about and compliment each other about there new or old Buck knives... We all like to show are new or older knives that we just got or had for years... So everyone please share and post a picture of one of your Buck knives or a picture with lots of Buck knives... Fixed blades or folders... Post all the pictures you want, but save some for next weeks Sundays Picture Show... Post a new picture or a old picture... If you only have one Buck knife or a lot of Buck knives... Just take some new Pictures of it or of them and just get creative and make Buck Proud... Thanks, ItsTooEarly ...

Sz8WZA7.jpg

You can share any Buck Knife or Buck Knives
that you wish too... It doesn't have to be
special any Buck Knife will do...

Today I have a sweet Buck 106 hunter's axe...
This one came from a collection I found in Oregon...

Thanks for looking, ITE

Buck 106...

ESI8me2.jpg

ck1Mlz1.jpg

:) :) :) Allyson :) :) :) ... ;) ;) ;) Sam ;) ;) ;) ... :D :D :D Armand 3rd :D :D :D ...

:) ...

5543ED14-F1C2-48A3-B7EA-E8C7192DE92B.jpeg 85916D6E-796B-42EC-80CC-A07FBB19FE17.jpeg This is an unusual one of a kind 110 blade fashioned from Wootz Damascus steel. The bloom was smelted in a crucible by the late American Bladesmith Society Master Smith Alfred Pendray. The resulting billet was forged into a blade by ABS Journeyman Smith Chuck Weeber. This blade was displayed by Chuck at the 20th BCCI Reunion. It has been mounted in several different handles over the years.
The more familiar Damascus steel involves dissimilar steels forge welded together and then folded and/or twisted to to produce interesting patterns. Another technique utilizes a canister packed with dissimilar materials to produce a picture. This billet is forged into a long bar which is sliced into pieces which are edge welded together to form mosaic Damascus.
Wootz Damascus is amorphous, and the pattern is quite subtle. Wootz was the original Damascus steel made in Persia and sought after by Western Europeans including Vikings.

Last edited:
MT Pokt
You don't post many pics, but when you do you don't mess around.
I always suspected you had a nice collection.
Very impressive.
Thanks!

This is the new 419. Turned out pretty nice. All perfect as we expect from Buck.

It actually looks a little more blue, but I took it outside and I think it picked up a lot of green from the leaves on the trees over my deck.

I'm really happy it isn't as blue as I thought it would be........bright blue can get a little obnoxious.

BKbawvH.jpg

It seems that Remer/Stone has taken a page from the Randall playbook.

Bo Randall discovered a Bill Scagel knife,in the 1930's,with an unusual handle configuration.He never forgot it and during the course of manufacturing his own knives he started to incorporate such a design into some of his knives.

Congrats pjsjr for owning such a nice knife.
DSCN1461.jpg

821C7B31-0108-4CE2-A165-90221A28EA4C.jpeg C1F63120-E065-448B-9D43-7D480B0CD71A.jpeg 462B1869-AAE4-4F30-9540-9AEC1F028F71.jpeg How about some stag fun today
1-Buck 110 -Limited, Serialized, Native BCCI Club Knife, Stag with Turquoise

2-Buck Model 110 DM 1989 . Stag handle and Damascus steel blade .

3-Custom Stag Buck 110 Finger Grooved buck cut out

4-Custom Stag Buck 112 Finger Grooved

5-Buck model 55 Stag Factory Exclusive

ITE are those ebony handles on your 106 Hunters Axe?

Joe, the 106 has black Micarta handles. Brown or burgundy Micarta handel's are harder to find. Luckily I got one of those in the collection too. I got like six or seven different 106's in the collection. ITE

Back