The Third Available Tangram model - Amarillo(TG3001)

Take a piece of Texas with you and feast on your next steak with our Amarillo.
Reported to be the first to offer the (in)famous 72 oz. steak contest, we trust our
Amarillo to serve you well no matter your favorite ventures.

Amarillo is the first Tangram model with a blade under 3’’ to enjoy a wider legality
in most of regions and areas. It is a compact and light -weight liner lock flipper runs on
steel ball bearings for smoother action and with a clip point blade which is excels in
stabbing and slicing. The contoured G10 handles offer a firm and ergonomic grip while
using it. And it also features a reversible tip-up pocket clip .

TG3001A1
33k5ddt.jpg

v3zqjr.jpg

TG3001A2
iqlcva.jpg

2i71sp0.jpg

6gexar.jpg

34otx7l.jpg

Specs:

Steel: Acuto 440

Handle: G10(Black and Tan)

Blade Length: 2.83"/71 .88mm

Overall: 6.34"/161.04mm

Blade Thickness: 0.098"/2.5mm

Weight: 2.42oz/68.5g

Grind: Full Flat Grind

Blade style: clip point

Pocket clip: Reversible Tip-up

Blade Finish: Stone washed​

Looks nice. What's the price point?
You can find them every day for $35 on the Big River website and I've seen some Tangrams on sale for as low as $25. The one Tangram that I have, the Sante Fe, is a great knife for the price. I may pick up the Amarillo to see how a cheap Kizer/Tangram flips.

I have the Santa Fe and really like it, so I had to order one of these. Should be here Saturday.

The first flipper looks good, but it is a little larger than I prefer carrying.

I received the Amarillo coyote brown one today. I really like this knife.

It is well made, sharp, and flips great. It flips even better after I put some of my choice lube in the pivot. Nice clip even though I hate clips in general.

I cannot find any issues with this little knife. It will be a very nice carry knife when I want a small lightweight carry.

Both the Santa Fe and the Amarillo knives that I have are perfect and well worth the price. Good job, Kizer!!

Back