The tomahawk!!!

Hey C.J. Dean here,Great to have you on the forums,a welcome suprise.Since I won't be able to attend,your class on hawk CQC,what are your thoughts on it's use as a weapon?I know it's a complacated subject,but maybe we can start with the basics and and continue with this subject over time;You know,something to get me started,so when your next class comes around I won't look like a complete bone head!!He,He!!.Oh,one other question,On carrying a hawk,I like the sheath you designed for ATC,but I've only seen pictures of it,looks like it was made for concealment(I like that)but is it also adaptable for carry on military web gear?(LOL I'am Poor,so all my gear has to do double duty!! :D )thanks for your time,
Semper Fi Bro,
Dean

Dean,
Thank you for the kind words.
The easy question first, the sheath will easily adapt to your web belt, but I don't know how you position your gear.
Now, is the Tomahawk a good fighting weapon, yes as long as you are not going against a gun. Also please remember when I talk about a fighting Tomahawk, I am referring to a Vietnam type of Hawk, something with a long body. This body allows for versatile gripping up close.
The Tomahawk is a very unique edged weapon; it allows for strong leverage both on the cutting edge and with the handle itself. It also allows one to gain distance when held at the end of the handle. This is also when one should appreciate the force that can be generated by this tool when swung.
Therefore it is my belief that the Tomahawk represents a powerful multifaceted weapon that can generate great damage up close and from a distance this is where it is unique. Oh! And I might add as a non-lethal weapon no other edge weapon comes close.

Mr.Caracci, will you be producing a tomahawk video too? I already have the one from Comtech (it's an old one) and it is good information though, but my only complaint is, that the vietnam hawk trainers are made of resin, that is about the same color as the backround where they were taping.

Back