The TRADITIONAL sunday picture show!!!!

This forum seems to get about the most members participating with pictures, so I thought a Sunday picture show was in order.

Rules- TRADITIONAL KNIVES ONLY
-There is no brand loyalty in the Sunday picture show. As long as it's a traditonal piece of cutlery, a cool trinket with a traditonal company logo on it (advertising stuff), folding or fixed, it belongs here.
- The photo must show off the knife, lets not have vacation pictures with captions like "Here we are camping and if you look in the background, you can see my knife on the picinic table". The knife is the reason for the photo.
- The more interesting the the blade (rare, oddball) the better.
- Try to take a pic of the knife like you would like to see it in a magazine, in an advertisement, or hung on your wall. Interesting pictures that maybe have something they were meant for/to do thrown in there (fishing knives by the water) camping knives in the woods, military knives with another military piece from the same era, you get the idea.
-Post as many as you want but save some for the fallowing weekends!

This week I'll start it off with an old Utica Kutmaster, don't know anything about it age or materials wise. Just a cool old knife that belonged to Grandpa, and the Utica Cutlery was just a few miles away growing up.

IMG_6020.jpg

Last edited:
Here are a couple of beautys of mine. Boker Fellow damascus: devins stainless basketweave, ebony, Case Bose Tribal Spear, antique bone, Case Backpocket, Devins carbon raindrop, pocket worn antique bone. Oh, and a custom Paul Long sheath in the background.

View attachment 242754

An Ulster jack
Ulster_50_bjf-1.jpg

And a couple of stockman knives with patina.
stock_patina.jpg

Just a suggestion, but it might be nice to just update this thread back to the top every week, instead of starting a new one. Easier to reminisce that way. :)

Last edited:
Gevonovitch, does that mean that indirectly I caused someone to add to their collection?? Well then, cool! And nice find, that knife has a lot of character. There are some pretty cool knives here in the thread this week. I've never seen anything like Rusty1's Whalers, and I think I'll take thawk's idea and just add to this thread every sunday instead of starting a new one, that way we can go back, and we'll end up with one thread that has the largest variety of brands and pictures anywhere. Great pictures this week everybody! Mark.

Peregrin... Great picture, and I have to ask where in NY are you? I'm a huge fisherman, (ok, I'm a little guy, but fish a lot, lol) and fish almost more than I sleep sometimes.

Back