1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 38 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

The Traveling Spyderco Delica. . .

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by MostMenAreRuthless, Aug 12, 2016.

1. MJ713

MJ713 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 25, 2019
    Glad all is well!

2. MississippiRifleman

MississippiRifleman

Oct 16, 2013
    Well, things are winding down in our area of operations, so I'll have fewer opportunities to travel around the city from here on out. The last trip I got to go on, they had the best pears I've had in years, so I snagged one to go from the dining facility.
    [​IMG]

Kiteman72 and 4mer_FMF like this.
  3. TRfromMT

TRfromMT Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2016
    That is a nice pair.

Safe travels.

4. MississippiRifleman

MississippiRifleman

Oct 16, 2013
    Well, everything is winding down pretty fast around these parts, and soon I'll be on my way back to the land of the big PX. I'm going to have to mail all my sharps, hard armor, helmet and gear home, but I've never had a problem with overseas mail, so things are looking good.
    When I get back home, I'll have a lot more freedom to photograph everything that I get up to with Cam, and will most certainly post pics.

5. uxo2

uxo2 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 3, 2013
    March 8th to Present and Cam is still in the Stan.

By far the longest host

6. MostMenAreRuthless

MostMenAreRuthless

Sep 27, 2011
    Spyderco Freaks and Geeks, BF Friends, Traveling Delica Brothers and Sisters. . .

It has been a GREAT run with this thread. The Delicas have seen some THINGS.

But, as with life--all good things must come to an end.

Over years and many, many destinations and the time for this thread to be put to sleep has come.

Farewell, peace be unto you. Cam says goodbye--he will soon be resting peacefully back in the hands of his owner.

James Y, Rykjeklut, Kiteman72 and 4 others like this.
  7. 4mer_FMF

4mer_FMF Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 9, 2016

MMAR,

Cheers to you for overseeing a thread that’s been fun for hosts, lurkers, and the peanut gallery.

If/when you see Cam again, please give him my respects!

[​IMG]

Gary W. Graley likes this.
  8. uxo2

uxo2 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 3, 2013
    Thank you MMAR for such an amazing thread.

9. bruno_go

bruno_go

May 19, 2015
    But Bluey can come back to the road????

10. Rykjeklut

Rykjeklut Basic Member Basic Member

May 23, 2018
    It's been a fun thread to lurk in from time to time, sometimes infuriating when Delicas have gone missing, but always good to come back to.

Great work and idea MMAR

11. BilboBaggins

BilboBaggins Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Been one of my favorite threads here on Bladeforums!!