The Walking Dead season 6 *spoiler alert* Read at own risk!

Rick and Morgan are the two most important characters on the show.

Sure, everyone likes Daryl but hes not greatly important and hes not even an original character from the comic books, he won't be killed off that easy.

If anyone, Glenn's going to be killed off in the finale (if he isn't) he definitely won't make it past season 7.

I really think Morgan and Carol will end up saving them but not until next season.

I like Morgan just because he still has room to change. His character is played by a weak actor IMO. Daryl, Glenn, Maggie, Rick, Rosita, Abraham, heck, all of the others. There's nothing else for them to do. They're all magnificent killers, I like them but they seem to be set. The only possibility for them to keep evolving is to tone it down. If they get any harder they'll be no better than the dead IMO.

You think Lennie James is a "weak" actor? lol

He's by miles the best actor on the show, well Jeffrey DeMunn (Dale) was the best actor the show has ever had but we all know what happened to him...

All of these Brit that shrug off their accents to sound convincingly 'Merican get a thumbs up from me.

You think Lennie James is a "weak" actor? lol

He's by miles the best actor on the show, well Jeffrey DeMunn (Dale) was the best actor the show has ever had but we all know what happened to him...
I do, I don't buy what he's selling. Lol

His conflict is transparent. Imo. By miles the 'best' actor? Lol indeed.

I do, I don't buy what he's selling. Lol

His conflict is transparent. Imo. By miles the 'best' actor? Lol indeed.
I agree. He over acts a lot of parts to the point where it looks forced. I used to think the same thing about Rick until last season. Now that he's kinda ruthless and maybe just a little crazy, it actually works pretty well for his character.

Last edited:
Who do you guys think will get killed by Negan? In the comics, Negan bashes Glenn's head in with a baseball bat.

I think it will be Glenn b/c he saw the polaroids on the wall of the Savior barracks of all the bashed in skulls - foreshadowing

I predict Terminus 2.0 = Carol will save everyone's ass again...but this time she'll cry while she kills LOL![emoji23]

I think it will be Glenn b/c he saw the polaroids on the wall of the Savior barracks of all the bashed in skulls - foreshadowing

They are laying the Glenn foreshadowing on really thick though, thats not really foreshadowing, thats just laying it out there lol. I think they're just screwing with people, pretty much everyone knows what happens in the comic. Theres a strong possibility its Daryl. I'm about 60/40 on Daryl or Glenn. Could be Abraham, but his death wouldn't be big enough, and I think they know that. (theres a theory that they switched him with Denise (the arrow to the back of the head) to save him for the bat (Lucille)
Really Daryl or Glenn are the only possibilities. I'm thinking Daryl.

Carol commits suicide pretty early in the comic, they could be setting her up for that (I don't think so but could be). They're making her go in to a weak phase because they need to "neuter" everyone to an extent to show that Negan has power over them.

Pretty sure Sasha gets killed and Abraham grabs the dirty end of the turd and goes medieval on The Saviors. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

well if Glenn gets killed and Maggy looses the baby then there will be one hot newly single grieving girl available LOL (sorry couldn't resist)

I hope its Glenn. I love the character, but his death pushes the story forward in a number of ways that any other death wouldn't. I wouldn't doubt if both Daryl and Glenn bite it during the finale.

I agree. He over acts a lot of parts to the point where it looks forced. I used to think the same thing about Rick until last season. Now that he's kinda ruthless and maybe just a little crazy, it actually works pretty well for his character.

Thank you. I've been saying this for the last few years. Even in some Previn posts I've said time and again that Morgan is played by a lame, boring, forced and over the top actor. He's unbelievable and takes away from the immersion in the story. I'm so tired of him talking.

The first season was the best. I wish they wouldn't have screwed over the producer/director of the first season...this show could of been amazing if he was at the helm of every season. They have changed directors almost every season. It's so noticable too going from one season to the next...and not in a good way.

Thank you. I've been saying this for the last few years. Even in some Previn posts I've said time and again that Morgan is played by a lame, boring, forced and over the top actor. He's unbelievable and takes away from the immersion in the story. I'm so tired of him talking.

The first season was the best. I wish they wouldn't have screwed over the producer/director of the first season...this show could of been amazing if he was at the helm of every season. They have changed directors almost every season. It's so noticable too going from one season to the next...and not in a good way.

That was what I was saying in the other thread , they have so much potential this is some of if not the best material to pull from right now.

Rather than just go from the source snd maybe twist the characters around they are just dragging things out for fake outs and cliff hangers.

*Spoiler*

Saw the JDM leaked video a few months back with him swinging the bat . Didn't show who he swing at but if you follow the spoilers on this yea.. All I want to say right now in case people dont.

As far as who he will kill , he NEEDS to kill a favorite. For the stories sake it needs to be Daryl . I don't think Amc would kill off Daryl right now just because of the revenue he brings in. My guess is Abraham . Seeing the Sasha Abraham thing and before that the Tyrese /sasha then bob /sasha . Abraham would break her and turn her into the books version of Andrea, minus the relationship with Rick

I doubt it will be Daryl as he was shot, and it is like they are trying to point us in that direction, I doubt he will take the bat to a woman given what has been said about his character earlier. My bet is Glenn, has to be a main character

Back