The walking dead type scenario

XtianAus

Gold Member
You are at home, hanging out on your own and suddenly your friend barges in your front door. He is panicking and managers to mumble that people are starting to turn into zombies (similar to the walking dead zombie type). You turn to grab for yourself 2 knives and 1 larger type weapon for your friend. What do you pick? (Could be knives/weapons you own or ones you wish you owed.)

You then leave your house with your friend, arrive at his car to see he has 2 friends with him - 2 characters from the walking dead (not the actors themselves). Which 2 characters would you wish that to be?

For myself: i would grab a gso 6 and a ntm light chopper (which i do not own). I would grab a katana or gransfors forest axe for my friend.
I would want Darl or Rick and Morgan or Megan to be the 2 others in the car for the reason that it would be a even balance of skill/survivability/defense mixed with level-headedness, intelligence, rationality & morality in my opinion. YMMV

Last edited:
My tomahawk, my 5.1, and my 22LR bolt gun with as much ammo as I could stuff in a pack. Maggie and Rosita, cuz well....

Eventually everyone's time is up, but before that happens we would have some fun!

My tomahawk, my 5.1, and my 22LR bolt gun with as much ammo as I could stuff in a pack. Maggie and Rosita, cuz well....

Eventually everyone's time is up, but before that happens we would have some fun!

Riz, I like the way you think.

Since I don't have any suitably large S!K knives, I would grab my BG Team Gemini, my BGSFNO (yeah, I've been racking up during O2W), and my BCM BFH (because even though it is loud, it is the most supportable logistically of what I have). I'd already have my SWATmandu on my person, because that's how I usually roll when I'm at home.

I'd pick Maggie and Carol. Maggie because... well it's Maggie! Carol because sometimes crazy works.

Well whatever happens.. I pray the zombie Apocalypse doesn't start before I get my GSO12.. But ya never know watching some of these BLM and political anarchist marches...

anybody who'd get pregnant during such a scenario is too dumb for me to be around.

I must be really bored (of course a GSO for backup):
IMG_4909.jpg

Busse Ak47
Humphrey Bushmaster
Glock 9 no sights needed. It will be held sideways, gangsta style. To confuse the Zombies and onlookers. "How it shoot if its plastic"?
Give me Rick & The Governor

If i had to settle for any of them, it would be Carol, and give me Aaron's suppressed 1022. It would be the only thing that made any sense, since you can carry 1000's of rds of ammo, and (if subsonic) not be calling in every enemy within a mile, as would be the case with any other type of firearm. I"m not getting within spitting or splashing distance of any of that yuck.

Back