• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

The We Didn't Go to Blade 'Ganza!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are interested in partial trades I have a modified straight handled SJ 3/16ths thick that I put a satin finish on, knife also has a great leather sheath. 2) I have an ASH1 variant w/ factory satin finish and black magnum g-10 grips. I am only interested in the SHSH clip point that you have listed for $870.00 Email at blairdoc@gmail.com, call 215-327-3388 or I'll see your response in this thread.
Thank you,
BlairDoc

I forgot to mention the ASH1 variant is a one of a kind never offered for public sale from Busse. It is custom shop knife made to my specifications. if you remember the 2 ASH1 variants offered through the company store it has the blade shape of the one that had black coating with black g-10 grips but mine has factory satin finish and magnum black g-10 grips. As with pretty much everyone else in this forum I am constantly looking for the Holy Grail Busse and your knife looks to be the one for me!
Thanks again,
BlairDoc

Closed out the other sale thread, moved the Custom Shop Game Warden here. I don't think there have been any more Wardens coming out of the Shop, so this your chance to get a unique Busse.

Hey, if you missed out on the 'Ganza, here is another chance for some unique blades...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back