The "Whatever" Thread

really cool pics myke. thanks for taking the time to share.

we are supposed to be getting 6-12" of snow tonight/tomorrow.
My pleasure Todd.
The way imgur is so slow to upload pics I didn't think I'd ever get em posted.

As to the snow, I'm sure you Nor'Easterners are used to it, but us Western Washitonians are not to say the least.
Stay warm.

Going to the range on Wednesday. Connie wants to shoot her Micro 9, and after renting one, Becky bought a Sig P365 she wants to shoot. I’ll take my Glock and Kimber .45. I need a distraction from business.
I need your opinion of the Sig. I want one but I need to know if I NEED one.

But it's a 9mm. It's a neat little 9mm but it's still a 9mm.

Those are real nice pix mykel! Wow, we have probably gotten 4" of rain this morning, and it's just 3:30 a.m.! Thank goodness we are in the southland! It's been raining since about 5:30 p.m. last night! It's just coming down in buckets full right now! We need the rain but, not all at one time! Later guys!

Adding a link in this thread for any new Supporters -

JK PROUD SUPPORTERS GOOGLE MAP

Any of you that click the link should be able to update your location or add yourself.

Have at it -

best

mqqn

John have to assume that that is a new addition, how was the order process any help hints would be appreciated.

I do not know much about the smaller guns, the Micro 9 shown, 9mm? I like it, I also saw a video review on the Colt Mustang in 380 ACP, he said the Mustang Would be a good pocket gun for those who like the look and feel of a 1911 but in a small package. An real advantage of 9mm. Vs 380 ACP? Velocity and caliber differences?

The Micro is a 9mm, it’s also offered in .380. 9mm is more powerful, and cheaper to buy ammunition.

Anyone else receive a Valentine's gift knife related or worth sharing? I was expecting a bottle of single barrel bourbon and was shocked when I received a Rangergrip 78 from my wife. I guess it popped up on my Amazon history since I had been thinking about giving one a try when I had a little extra cash. Initial impression is very good. It has everything I need in a SAK. It's too large for pocket carry except for backpocket which I've never cared for. I may just add it to my woods bumming pouch.

My thoughtful and beautiful wife bought me a new ZT knife. Well - I bought it and told her she did. She did give me a card.

She received a dozen long-stemmed roses in an arrangement from a local florist who did the flowers for our wedding so many years ago, and we went to one of the better steak houses in town last night for a nice dinner.

My daughter texted me a nice valentine greeting as well.

Hope you all enjoyed a nice evening with your valentine(s).

best

mqqn

What ZT did you get? I should mention Connie wanted the shoes, Sketcher outlet store had buy one get one half off, so she also got a pair of boots. Since she has to work today I will take her to dinner tonight, she’s off tomorrow, so no early bedtime tonight.
Did I mention that I took her to the shooting range Wednesday? That’s pretty romantic.

Back