• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

The "Why Didn't I Listen to Nick Shabazz?" Busse & Kin Fire Sale

the actual “edge” ie cutting edge not a perfectly straight line?

this ^^^ ... can't be seen with the naked eye...Only way I knew it was there because I felt it with my thumbnail when checking it for sharpness...I'm 100% sure the Hog who sold it to me didn't even know it was there because he didn't disclose it.

It is an LE and it was represented to me as factory...the finish on the sr101 looks comparable to other polished LE Rats I've owned. The blade itself looks like it hasn't ever been used other than sheathing-like horizontal light marks.

If you want it and aren't fully satisfied with it in any way...send her back unused/unmodded within a couple days and I'll refund your $$$ back to you...you're only responsible for your return shipping + insurance.

Thanks for the question!

Last edited:
Stupid question......are your pictures/descriptions in the right Order?

I'm new to Busse and Kin......so the names aren't obvious.
*with large collections, it would be nice if Numbers were next to the knife shown.... :)

Thanks.

Stupid question......are your pictures/descriptions in the right Order?

I'm new to Busse and Kin......so the names aren't obvious.
*with large collections, it would be nice if Numbers were next to the knife shown.... :)

Thanks.
The first 3 knives are in order from top to bottom and then the rest are in order from bottom to top

Back