The wish list

I don't think I'm allowed to sell bongs here.

OH! Never mind... :foot:

Wish list? I wish you would make one of these...
Bowie_Edge_Brand_469_Solingen_2a_.JPG

The grinds are just too cool.

That's... interesting, but I don't understand it. Wouldn't stuff get hung up on the upper portion of the blade when you actually try to cut with it? The flats appear thicker than the bevels. :confused:

That's... interesting, but I don't understand it. Wouldn't stuff get hung up on the upper portion of the blade when you actually try to cut with it? The flats appear thicker than the bevels. :confused:

i think you're right. I don't know what they were thinking when they did that. It looks cool but...
...perhaps they were supposed to cut the top part thinner and got it backwards.:D

I wish you sold lower cost sterile copies of some of your patterns - handle holes drilled, HT done, ready for final edge grind, scales, and a sheath.
If you did , what would a strix, snarl, or camp blade run?

I've recently become addicted to the Schrade 154ot. I'd love to see a Strix curved in just such a way. It's such a natural shape, kind of an extension of your hand.
Whattaya think?
1545557_728552743862886_2909379338103978133_n.jpg

Viking Barong!!!

Come on James, you know you want to...

;)

Actually, there is a top-secret project idea floating around in my brain, based on the classic seax... and its name rhymes with BoverBoard...

[video=youtube;JjlJBmwF3PI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjlJBmwF3PI[/video]

I wish you sold lower cost sterile copies of some of your patterns - handle holes drilled, HT done, ready for final edge grind, scales, and a sheath.
If you did , what would a strix, snarl, or camp blade run?

That's in the works as well. When they happen, they will have a very basic finish, but the same grind and edge I put on my branded stuff, with the same top-quality steel and HT, and be ready to use or customize to your heart's content. Costs are yet to be determined.

I've recently become addicted to the Schrade 154ot. I'd love to see a Strix curved in just such a way. It's such a natural shape, kind of an extension of your hand.
Whattaya think?

I like curves. I'm not a huge fan of straight bars of steel with an edge and a handle slapped on them. If there's enough demand, I would happily draw up and get 100% behind a similar design. :thumbup:

Last edited:
In a couple of months I will be commissioning one.

Back