The Youtube and Video Link thread

Kyle Royer... is Godly. Crazy skills.

I just posted this mini-cleaver neck knife build. It was a fun one.

1084 Blade Steel
Osage Orange Handle Scales
Brass Corby Fasteners w/ G-Flex

Cheers,
JK

Just came across this video by member Kyle Royer...pretty awe-inspiring.

woooow that's insane... he ground that fuller freehand on a great sword!!

his craftsmanship is incredible

Here's a quick video showing how a twist pattern will change with depth of grinding.

Students in the Bladesmithing class at Colorado School of Mines created this 3 minute video. Please watch and click the LIKE button to help us promote the class, and to get more resources to offer the class to more students.

Finished up this build recently... It's a 1084 wharncliffe with orange/black G10 handle scales, two brass corby fasteners, and a brass center pin (1/8''). The leather for the sheath is 7/8oz back skirting from Wicket and Craig. Cheers guys!

Here's the first of the NWBA's Monthly Knife Maker's Corner digital demonstrations:
Hamon Clay Temper Lines with Dave Lisch, MS

Here's another video I came across that I thought was worth sharing:

Here's the 3rd installment of NWBA's monthly Knife Maker's Corner, now available for public viewing:

I've been putting some time into content lately. Here's a quick one I just did on the new rubberized G10 material from Ultrex.

Here's another about my favorite knife forging tongs, the offset box jaw.

I hope that this is the right place to post this - a video of me , making a leather sheath with wooden inlay for a puukko knife. Maybe it will be interesting or useful for someone . Cheers

Back