• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

The ZT0801

Yes that is sexy..
Zero_Tolerance_0801_Anodized_Blue_1__03843.1374081484.1280.1280.JPG

I think this knife might be growing on me guys! The blue anodization is killer I wish someone would stonewash the screws and pocket clip instead of the mystery black coating.

Video showing how smooth the action is.
[video=youtube;K1IJ0unmuIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1IJ0unmuIQ[/video]

Last edited:
Mines waiting for me at my house. Totally forgot I had a pre-order in and it showed up. Hopefully I can find a way to keep it

Thanks for the pics, Chet! Its a pretty ingenius design to have the LBI double as the over travel stop.

Thanks for the pics, Chet! Its a pretty ingenius design to have the LBI double as the over travel stop.

It is so close to the perfect knife. How would this knife serve as a fire and rescue knife, without the jimping though? Just asking.

I'm from New York and I tighten screws with my fingernails, I straighten off-center blades by yelling at them to get back in line, and I sharpen knives by stropping them on my forearms.

I've been trying to grow some torx-shaped fingernails for a long time. Any pointers?

A few quick notes:

- The blade is 0.156" thick, the same thickness as the 0560, 0550, 0300, etc. It's plenty sturdy.

- The handle is much slimmer than a 0550, but thick enough to provide a comfortable grip. It is also slim enough to carry discreetly and comfortably.

- The handle is solid titanium with deep grooving. It's remarkably strong, and the texture should provide a sure grip. A lot of people have referred to this a a gentlemen's knife, but we think it would make a good work knife in most conditions.

Last edited:
A few quick notes:

- The blade is 0.156" thick, the same thickness as the 0560, 0550, 0300, etc. It's plenty sturdy.

- The handle is much slimmer than a 0550, but thick enough to provide a comfortable grip. It is also slim enough to carry discreetly and comfortably.

- The handle is solid titanium with deep grooving. It's remarkably strong, and the texture should provide a sure grip. A lot of people have referred to this a a gentle men's knife, but we think it would make a good work knife in most conditions.

Indeed! That was my thinking as well. Im not afraid to use mine whatsoever. Its definitely strong enough to be a heavy use folder, but as the overall lines and look of a gentleman's folder.

I don't think I could put a fire out with any knife...:D

Like I said, looking for a gift for a young kid who just finished fire and rescue training. I understand they carry knives, but I don't think they use them to put out fires. Maybe a little squirt gun embedded in the handle?:thumbup:

Back