TheUsualSuspect - stay or go?

Should we ask Spark to remove the user identity known as "TheUsualSuspect" ?

• Remove the Identity

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let things be

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Wolfmann,
You should quite your day job and take up writing action adventure books :D. As I read your little piece, in my mind I could see it happening :eek:. Except in my version TTO/SM/IS/TUS dies in a hail of gunfire screaming for his Mommie! ;)

Mac

If you folks are serious about getting rid of this guy, I suggest you start sending Spark some e mail, and /or calling his attention to this thread.

The only way anything is going to be done about this douchbag is if all of you who have had enough complain to the right person.

I'm sure if Spark sees enough evidence he'll take action.

I have been TRYING to locate Dennis for some TACTICAL advice. last I heard he was in Baphuckistan in a raging gun battle with the Taliban. His Mom is VERY concerned however. she is afraid the Tiny testicular one[TTO] might be detected from all the SH*T-stains she finds in his Mr.Tee Undie-roos. Baphuckistani Mountain fighters can smell American poop and Dennis is full of it.

In the movie, Ima scumbag [again know as IS] is working as a courrier for a precious gem company. he drives a Yellow Lmborghini and is know THROUGHOUT the World as The UNUSUAL SISSY [AKA TUS]. he carries a Tizzy bea gut slasher 6 [retail $1.00] and packs a Daisy pellet gun.
here is where I am stick. I need to form a code word withall the initials used in his many violent incidents. The initials:

They are T T O I S T U S H Y R.

The offer: Form a NEW Screen Name for our HERO and I shall award you a KNIFE [something new, nothing fancy, but DEFINITELY made in the USA!!!!!!]THIS IS A VALID OFFER

Will you help?.........wolf:( :( :) :)

Wolfman:

This is almost to easy. How are these?

S H I T To Try Us
S H I T to Rusty
S H I T So Rutty
S H I T Rosy Tut
Sushi Tot Try
This Toy Ruts
Hits So Trusty
Thy Tits Or Us
Shorty Titus
Oh Its Trusty
Thy Tit Sours
His Story Tut
His Stout Try
His Toy Trust
His Toy Strut
Ruth Tits Soy
Thru Its Toys
Hurts Its Toy
Shy Is Rot Tut
Thus Its Troy
Tush Tit Rosy
Hussy Tit Rot
Tush Tits Roy

Hopefully one of these might suit your story. Looking forward to the next chapter!

When not playing with their exquisite knife collections...Sniper308 and JH practice for the International Scrabble Championships. ;)

String Content: Erase that troll!

Code 3,

I posted a link to this thread into the Service and Support forum on Friday to bring the poll to the attention of Spark and the SuperMods.

I am waiting for a response.

Regards,

Ed

as no-one can trust what this guys says....i think "oh its trusty" suits.....LOL
Snipe.....geez im never playing scamble with you :)

OK sniper. you gotta knife coming!!!! Oh its trusty:D :D :D

My family and I decided to go to the MALL. I put my H&K UPS .45 Compact in my right handed GALCO paddle Holster on my hip and grabbed my 98 EMERSON SPECWAR.
We arrived at the MALL and had to park in a very dark area. As soon as we exited, four seven foot Males, dressed in all black clothing approached, armed with baseball bats and confronted us. OH NO!!!! I forgot to load my gun. I then went for my "WAR" and WHAM!!!! My face exploded into pieces. I fell into a heap onto the pavement.
I tried to get to my feet. My wife and kids were screaming. I struggled, and with every ounce of energy I...WHAM!!! my knees buckled, and down I went, my right leg shattered. I was paralyzed.
The TALLEST male started to scream sexual remarks to my 11 year old daughter. OH LORD, I Prayed send some help.
ALL OF AS SUDDEN from NO where came as Blue Hyundai. ALL I could see was the license plate. It said:"Ohitstrusty" Out came this strapping young 20 year old. He was built just like ....PEE WEE HERMAN:eek: :eek: In a very calm voice I heard my wife say OH KIDS, IT'S TRUSTY!!!!! I felt an inner peace, a warmth, a sign from GOD:rolleyes: Who the phuck is "TRUSTY"??????
The thought of my wife and daughter being gang-raped was passing thru my mind. I was trying to muster just a little strength to maybe stab one of the bad guys in the toe with my "WAR". How could I have left home with an empty "AUTO"? Damn I thought I was THE TACTICAL ONE?????
I just could not get up. The pain was unbearable. Man, could I use a DRINK!!!! maybe an nice ICED SAPPHIRE, with alot of ROCKS:rolleyes: How did I make so many Tactical errors?? Where is my B.O.B.?????
Just then, TRUSTY reached into his Hyundai and pulled out a "Gauge" "Man I hope it's loaded", I said to myself. Then I heard one of the NOT SO TALL guys say " OH it's TRUSTY. he is that PUSSY from BF who makes up all the stories about being a HERO"
WAIT, I yelled, "Do you BAD GUYS belong to Blade Forum DOT COM?"
"NOPE" said the SHORTEST of the TALLEST, " we belong to home sewing club DOT COM" I then realized my family and I were in SERIOUS trouble.
I just glared at TRUSTY. Is he gonna HELP or is he a PUNK? DAMN, here I am a MASTER of TACTICS, a VETERAN of GUNFIRE, a HERO, and a group from the HOME SEWING CLUB DOT COM has dropped me like a ton of sh*t on the pavement. "OH TRUSTY", I yelled, "is it you?" DAMN, IT IS TRUSTY, WE ARE SCREWED!!!!!
I again tried to struggle to my feet, but could not. AS I began to yell to TRUSTY to call the Police, I heard a terrible scream. "OH IT's TRUSTY pissing his pants. I think I smell sh*t, kind of hard to tell with all the bullsh*t in the air.
NOW things were gonna get bad. TRUSTY had arrived but found himself stuck in a "fatal funnel" created by two of the best sewing machine OPERATORS around. Things were beginning to get fuzzy, I was trying NOT to pass out. I kept hearing this sick baby whimpering, and kept smelling this TERRIBLE SH*T odor. Then it came to me!!!! "OH IT'S TRUSTY. He has pissed and SH*T himself" Everything I read about him IS TRUE, he CANNOT be trusted, he is a PATHETIC PUSSY" "TRUSTY?????? YEAH, RIGHT" :mad:
It was TIME for my family and I to DIE. I was scared, but not frightened. I was very worried about my wife and kids. I felt so GUILTY.........After all, I was THE TACTICAL ONE!!!! If I had not drank so much ICED SAPPHIRE last night, I WOULD have loaded my handgun" AND GOD:" why did you send us TRUSTY? HE IS A PUNK LORD!!!!
Just as I saw the one who was NOT the TALLEST or the SHORTEST of the TALLEST lift his baseball bat to deliver the fatal blow, I saw my 15 year old son rip the 'GAUGE' from TRUSTY'S trembling, sweaty, URINE covered hands. I heard my young son yell" OH PHUCK, this "GAUGE" is covered with PISS!!! OH TRUSTY!!! did you poop yourself too???? My son then wheeled to his left and cut loose with the first blast. The Tallest bad guy exploded into a ball of human guts. I heard the action rack and WHAM!!!! the SHORTEST of the TALEST was blown out of his sneakers!!! Then the action racked and WHAM, the NOT so TALL, TALL bad guy took a round of DOUBLE AUGHT to the head. BRAIN MATTER NOW COVERED US ALL. The action racked and I HEARD the sound of someone seriously PUKING!!!! "OH IT'S TRUSTY"!!! "STOP PUKING YOU PUSSY PUNK" my DAUGHTER YELLED. I could hear my wife laughing her ass off.
NOW, one TALL BAD guy remained. He was begging for his life. I glanced at my son and I could see his eyes. His pupils were fixed, his hands steady, a smirk on his face. I COULD SMELL DEATH mixed with the smell of GUNPOWDER and>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>OH that DAMN TRUSTY and his rancid pants full of piss and SH*T.:p
By now my wife and daughter were in HYSTERICS on the ground. Although I could see that my leg was fractured in 700 places and was left eye was dangling from it's socket and the left side of my face was FLAT, I had to laugh too. I also had to spit out some teeth.
"OH TRUSTY" my son yelled, but TRUSTY had fainted. MY son leveled the "gauge" at the Bad guy and smiled. He was just about to shoot the last of the TALL bad guys when 3,900 police cruisers [that is what we call them!!!] pulled up. 36 Police helicopters littered the sky. Over the PA came a firm and DECISIVE voice: "POLICE!!! NOBODY............WHAT IS THAT SMELL???.......MOVE!!!" OH IT'S TRUSTY, my son yelled to one of the 9,000 Police officers. "YOU MEAN THE MORON FROM BF, WHO had to create story upon story to get some attention? said the FIRM DEEP VOICE. "YUP, He is the ONE, the TACTICAL ONE!!! The air exploded with laughter....."YOU KNOW, The idiot who told an entire PUBLIC forum about having to shoot a guy who cut him with a Spyderco, then said he lost a custom Emerson, a $3500 watch and his wallet, and then said it was returned, THAT PUS? "YUP, that's him, good ole TRUSTY!!!!!
The first Supervisor on the scene approached and although hurt badly, I could see the tell tale belt clip from an EMERSON on the outside of his left boot. he was a rugged man, but very polite. In a very calm voice he turned to TRUSTY and said: " so you think you are one of the USUAL SUSPECTS? I can tell you in ONE WORD what a SUSPECT is, and that word is HONEST. TRUSTY, you are a PUNK, a LIAR, a COWARD and a WANNABE who shall NEVERBE. I CANNOT BELIEVE you are NOT BANNED YET.......I then passed out........from the smell of FRESH SH*T:rolleyes:

E-mail me so I can ship you a KNIFE....OH IT's T-R-U-S-T-Y!!!!!

Damn Wolf:

I chucked some serious coffee on my new Dell Keyboard through my nose during part of your story! I'm nominating you for the "Usual Tactical Storyteller!"

I don't deserve a knife. The net can do some serious "Anagram's" if you give it a chance! I think I've heard you're going to the Custom show in Vegas arent' you? I'd rather meet up with you and I'll let you buy the first round instead!

Bel, don't worry about playing scrabble with me. That's the last suggestion I would have come up with!

Ok Leo! Hit me with your best shot! :)

Wolf,

That sounds like a bad day, next thng you know, somebody will be borrowing your Emersons... :D

Regards,

Ed

Originally posted by Greg Jones
While I normally do not believe in interfering with another's business, in this case I vote to lock the username TheUsualSuspect. I can see no good out of allowing this individual to continue be associated with the deserving Suspects. As my ownership of Emersons is currently limited to the factory offerings, I myself may never become one of the inner group of Suspects either. But I'd still like to see the group maintain its identity without having a self-appointed outsider trash it.

Greg Jones

Ditto.

Wolfmann is a UN-UsualSuspect.
Very unusual and very suspect!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Ark, correct you are.

Of course we know that there are some who never get it, they are incapable of being honest. :cool:

Wolffie, you the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back