Thin/light knife options

twkd2

Gold Member
My EDC is currently a ZT 0770. I tried to deassist it but it really isn't good functionally and I'm not a huge fan of assisted knives.

Does anyone know of a knife with a light/thin profile and deep carry clip like a 0770 with a 3-3.5" blade? Preferably under 750.00.

Thanks!

Best,

David

CRK Insingo has has the sheepsfoot blade and I think the ZT770 is .120" thick the CRK Insingo is .128". The CRK is not assisted and you can get deep carry clips for it. The large is just over at 3.65" blade the small is just under 3".

Wow! Thanks for the replies. I do have a bugout (actually 2 of them). They are great but I feel like the knife isn't as solid as the 0770. If ZT would make a 0770 with 0452 action I'd be all over it.

TRM Atom
The Hogue Ritter RSK MK1-G2 is pretty awesome, too.
Best part is that you can get both & still be well under your budget.
You can thank me later ;)

Last edited:
Hinderer has a line of skinny knives. Check them out and see if they check all the boxes.Believe it or not, the Kershaw Bareknuckle is somewhat similar and it’s a frame lock flipper.

Endura or Delica with an MXG or Lynch deep carry clip. Thin, light, excellent cutters.

Trm atom fits your bill, kind of hard to get a hold of but very thin and slicer.

How about Bailout with the Aluminum scale?

Bailout essentially is the Bugout bigger brother, and these ultralight weight knives are all pretty thin in profile. 3.38" blade, deep pocket clip and a Tanto blade which switch things up a little from ZT770.

the spyderco centofante 3 is light and thin, very underrated
66pbk3.jpg

Even if it looks strange , the spydiechief is quiet thin and carry deep

The Atom is even better but the chief will be easier to get

a ZT0450 with a custom clip can works too

My personal favorite is the mass drop gent, but maybe too small for your taste

Back