• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Thinning the Italian Herd - Frank B, AB, AGA, AKC, more

I Cannot believe that, once again, Mr. Bosco has signed out without responding. "Is This Thing On?" How can I possibly "let you know" anymore than I already have? Please, email me at julesvane666@gmail.com so I can purchase the AGA 15". Thank you...I'm Chris

4 messages on profile page
9 messages in thread
7 times email left for reply to
17 days
...you're not exactly "easy" to get a hold of lol!

Last edited:
HUGE apologies, I did not see your attempts (I'm obviously crappy at working this forum)
The AGA 15" is still indeed available.
if you are still interested please let me know.
Bosco
Sir Bosco, are you actually reading my multiple requests to purchase your AGA 15" with my email address all over this thread? PLEASE respond to me, Chris julesvane666@gmail.com thank you!

If you answer tonight, I will take.the whole set, for a quick and easy $400 and hook the other interested parties up with sales.

If you answer tonight, I will take.the whole set, for a quick and easy $400 and hook the other interested parties up with sales.
I Cannot believe that, once again, Mr. Bosco has signed out without responding. "Is This Thing On?" How can I possibly "let you know" anymore than I already have? Please, email me at julesvane666@gmail.com so I can purchase the AGA 15". Thank you...I'm Chris

4 messages on profile page
9 messages in thread
7 times email left for reply to
17 days
...you're not exactly "easy" to get a hold of lol!
Oy, as if I didn't feel bad enough about it already (lol)
Just sent you an email from my pp address

Hi Jellette,
I just touched base with JulesVane about the 15".
Thanks for offereing to distribute.
Cheers
KB

Hi Jellette,
I just touched base with JulesVane about the 15".
Thanks for offereing to distribute.
Cheers
KB
Thank you for emailing me KingBosco. Payment sent in full for the A.G.A. Campolin 15" White Pearlex to the email address you provided. Please verify receipt of payment so we can mark that bad boy SOLD! lol...Thanks again!...Chris (JulesVane)

Thank you for emailing me KingBosco. Payment sent in full for the A.G.A. Campolin 15" White Pearlex to the email address you provided. Please verify receipt of payment so we can mark that bad boy SOLD! lol...Thanks again!...Chris (JulesVane)
Gonna mark it sold right now. Thank You!

Once again, Bosco delivered and the Fishtail Picklock arrived safe & sound. Two great purchases and I thank you once again KingBosco...Chris (JulesVane)

Lookin through my safe and can't believe how many Italians I hadn't seen in forever. a 13 inch with stag scales, a 15 inch AGA Campolin with white perlex scales, a Rostfrei marked 18 inch with dark horn scales, a 10 inch AKC dark horn picklock fishtail, a faux horn AKC Catalana, a Frank B - Stealth. Minor storage surface rust on a couple of theView attachment 848267 View attachment 848268 View attachment 848269 View attachment 848270 spring spines, but in beautiful, used shape. None have been resharpened. All prices include shipping.

13 inch Stag scales, blade marked INOX - $120
15 inch AGA Campolin White Pearl scales - $SOLD
18 inch Rostfrei Italy Dark Horn scales - $200
10 inch AKC Fishtail picklock horn scales - $SOLD
10 inch AKC Catalana imitation horn scales - $SOLD
8 inch Frank B - B Stealth - $80
Blue suede display box from AB Coltellerie with the 13,15,18 inchers - 25 each

Ill take the 18” if available email martins3325@yahoo.com

I'm interested in the stag Inox my grandfather had one and I would really like one for nostalgia. Is it available?

Am Interested in this. Let me know more specifics and payment info. Thanks. gchard@cox.net 18" no pull ring.
Hi Harley, somebody must have brought that listing back from the dead... (un) fortunately, that 18 incher has been sold for quite some time.
The only knives in that listing that are still available are the 13" Stag, the Beltrame Stealth B, and the Collini Flylock, which I forgot to price originally and is $100.
Apologies for any confusion with the zombie listing. Cheers, B

Back