This is the newest addition to my social media presence

GershBlades

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Welcome to my forum!

Please share your opinions and reviews of my knives.

Would love to hear your suggestions as well as discuss what you think I am doing right and what I am doing wrong, I am not perfect after all :)

Here are some latest releases and I will be posting more here.

550D_Sheep_full_01.JPG
940D_Black943_01.JPG
PM2_Razor_03.JPG
PM2_Drop_01.JPG

He has some awesome fixed blades. I bought the forest gnome model and was blown away buy the fit and finish. Oh and it was CPM MAGNAVUT as well.
I remember this one, it is a great little knife. Glad you are enjoying it. Thank you

I have purchased 3 of his re-blades for the 940 in magnacut. The quality is excellent. I couldn’t be happier with how it turned out. I have always been searching for the one knife. His blade plus some customs scales and hardware has made that.

I have purchased 3 of his re-blades for the 940 in magnacut. The quality is excellent. I couldn’t be happier with how it turned out. I have always been searching for the one knife. His blade plus some customs scales and hardware has made that.
Thank you

Thank you
You are definitely and expert craftsman. I hope you know that these works that you create make a tool that is not only functional, but a work of art. The blade has become my constant companion. I have been looking for a reblade for my benchmade bugout as well. Would it be possible to make a reblade for it in a drop point? I love the bugout’s blade shape, but would really love it in magnacut.

You are definitely and expert craftsman. I hope you know that these works that you create make a tool that is not only functional, but a work of art. The blade has become my constant companion. I have been looking for a reblade for my benchmade bugout as well. Would it be possible to make a reblade for it in a drop point? I love the bugout’s blade shape, but would really love it in magnacut.
Yes, I can make a reblade for your Bugout in any style you prefer.
Here is a Benchmade gallery for ideas on the blade shapes, OEM style is one of them of course https://www.gershblades.com/benchmade-gallery

I would definitely be interested in an oem style bugout blade. Would it be $170 like the other blades? Would I go about this by contacting you via your website?
Yes, priced same as others. Please contact me though the site and I’ll setup a custom order form for you.

I haven't a clue why a particular person can't. If they don't have a paid membership, they'd need to host the images elsewhere. If they have the proper paid account, they can post image directly in the post.

"Tech support" is the place for such issues to be posted. Many of our members know the ins and outs better than the staff.

I haven't a clue why a particular person can't. If they don't have a paid membership, they'd need to host the images elsewhere. If they have the proper paid account, they can post image directly in the post.

"Tech support" is the place for such issues to be posted. Many of our members know the ins and outs better than the staff.
That makes sense, free account must be it.

Welcome GershBlades GershBlades ! Nice looking work!

Would love to hear your suggestions as well as discuss what you think I am doing right and what I am doing wrong

The only question I have is related to the possible pitfall of using of the round hole, which is a Spyderco Trademark, and to my understanding, is typically not used unless an agreement has been reached with them.

Welcome GershBlades GershBlades ! Nice looking work!

The only question I have is related to the possible pitfall of using of the round hole, which is a Spyderco Trademark, and to my understanding, is typically not used unless an agreement has been reached with them.
That I have no idea, but I do remember hearing that their try to trademark it was thrown out... a hole is a hole :)

Reactions: 358
I tried my hand on a small number of reblades a couple years ago and used a non-circular opening hole based on this idea. I really don't know, just mentioning in the hope of helping avoid any trouble, if indeed it is trouble. If not, then great.

Again, great looking blades with what looks like outstanding geometry. Every success to you!

Back