This Jones Just In!

Just came in the mail yesterday. This one is beautiful. Hand rubbed to 600 grit ats-34, gorgeous stag,heavy duty leather sheath, Barry Jones outdid himself.The pic really doesnt do it justice, it's too big for my scanner. 9" blade, 14" overall.
3661120_20020117_152717_20020117152717.jpg

Well Dave, if the picture doesn't do it justice that knife must be something else, because the knife as pictured is stunning. Thanks for showing it to us.

Most excellent score, Dave!
Will we get to see it in March?
:)

Thanks guys, Barry Jones is the man!
Sure I'll bring it in March Ebb.
FvF, as a matter of fact we're thinking there's some guys messing with ATC and Andy Prisco that are good candidates for some "heavy shoes" :D

Dave

Lifter, you just plain rock!! That knife is outstanding, Jones guys are amongst the best. I have held this knife and it is so well done, I
must have looked at it 20 times during the Chesapeake Show.

I know that Dave loves his Stag and this one fits right in with his
others.

Jealous,
Win

Dave, I'm pretty sure I can outrun you on a good day, so don't let me play w/ that at the March NYC show if I have a straight shot through midtown on foot ;) I guess that would put me in line for cement shoes too, huh?
Absolutely beautiful knife. Enjoy it in good health my friend.
Cheers,
Mike

Dave and the rest of you guys, Thanks for the nice compliments. It is real nice to hear comments like that.

Dave didn't mention that this bowie has 416 ss fittings. EVERY piece of steel on that bowie has the 600 grit hand rubbed finsh. I spent the better part of 2-1/2 DAYS to get the finish to where I was happy with it. It was dificult to say the least. Especially the rounded buttcap.

Rugger,
If Dave holds the bowie in NY like he did at the Chesapeake Show then he will have a death grip on it. I doubt that you would even be able to pry it from his fingers.

Dave and the Jones Brothers, that is one great looking Bowie. The stag makes it look awesome.

Danbo like; Danbo going GA-GA over this bowie. Danbo cant breath. Must get air. Must have bowie.

Good thing that Little Rock is coming up very soon, or I would be going through withdrawls. :)

Back