Photos This kind of design, but bigger?

SwissHeritageCo

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Seems like every design that I enjoy (usually a "less is more" design) are always coming in on the small scale of things with a 3" or under blade length and a handle to match. My sweet spot is a 3.25" up to about 3.75". Being that there are so many new knives these days, of which I can't keep track, I'm wondering if anyone knows of something similar to the the photos below that comes in a larger blade size?

The only two I know of is the relatively new Kizer Feist XL but my thumb finds front flippers (unless they are front top flippers) very disagreeable :( and the MBK XLC which is seemingly rare and out of my "practical use" price range as well.

Examples:

Corgi,
zeroair-reviews-vosteed-corgi-knife-30.jpg

XLC,
1649259033-2871.jpeg

Feist,
4145d5781cf7e73af7a132251d386376.jpg

I know civivi or we knives makes something similar, I forget the model but I know it's a tiny little thing. Am I missing any newer productions? I've had a look through sencut, vosteed, we, civivi, kizer, qsp, stivien, etc..... but haven't come across anything quite the same.

Super EZC also from Monterey Bay Knives is a flipper and 3.5" in Cruwear. Micarta with a liner lock.

Nice catch! Just wish they didnt decide to make it so skinny, messes with the proportions.

Will probably end up grabbing the feist xl despite my hatred for front thumb flippers as I really don't see much else.

Back