• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

This one goes "Click".......

I thought I better see if I still had what it takes to make one of these after five years of letting them rest. It took me this long to develope a pivot system that I was satisfied with. This one is "tight" and I am happy with it.

Blade: 136 layer damascus. Wharnecliff. 1095 & L6.Ladder pattern. Rope file work along spine.
Bolsters: 84 layer damascus. 1094 & L6. Large pattern ladder. Polished.
Release Lever: Damascus with rope file work.
Back spacer bar: L6 steel. Heat Blued (actually it is a plum color) Rope pattern file work along back and circles and v's file work along the inside.
Frame: Blue anodized titanium, circles and v's filed around the top and 75% of the bottom.
Scales: Fluted creamy mammoth ivory.
Lock: Liner lock
Pivot Screws filed both sides.
Black Oxide stainless screws on bolsters and scales.

Length closed: 4 3/4"
Length open: 8"

Price: $1200.00 includes shipping and insurance by UPS only. If using Paypal please add $42.00.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Thanks

I will also accept Money Orders and Personal Checks. Check must Clear prior to shipping.

Thanks for looking.

standard

standard

standard

standard

standard

standard

standard

standard

That is one beautiful folder , the filework is amazing.
Sheer artwork.
:thumbup:

I'm an amateur folder maker from the UK and I don't come on this forum as much as I would like, but I have to say that this knife is fantastic it makes my feeble efforts look like a pile of scrap metal and it gives me the inspiration to try that little bit harder with my knives.The file work is superb and it's something I have not tried myself yet but intend to soon .Really nice work.

Sir, that is a beautiful piece. I don't know how to refer to it - artwork or craftsmanship. Thank you for posting the pictures.

Wow....that knife is absolutely stunning....wish I had the funds to purchase it, as that is truly a work of art.

Back