This SNARK has teeth! *(...and chronic halitosis.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever use a pack by Advantage American? I believe it is military issued. I found what I think is a great deal on this one below...
41800_MED.jpg

http://www.advantagewg.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=48

Anyone have a Gregory Baltoro? Was thinking of getting one. Gets awesome reviews, but it is a heavy pack at 6 lbs.

I have the "Forester" which unfortunately is discontinued. I don't know what replaced it, but it's a bit lighter than the Baltoro. Very well made and great carrying pack. Hard to go wrong with the Gregorys for a comfortable carry. I also have an Osprey Aether 60. Fantastic light weight bombproof pack. I did the Pinhoti trail with the Osprey and it was a joy. If I had to choose between the two I think I'd go with the Osprey.

Any of you ever had a package by USPS marked as "Undeleverable as addressed"? I would go to the PO and pick it up but I'm not up for a 2 mile walk in 15 degree weather. And their closed. I hope they don't send it back to the shipper tomorrow before I can get there.

I just had this happen to me - means the address on the package is incorrect/ incomplete. Call your post office first thing in the morning, tell them your package is showing undeliverable, and they should be able to either let you pick it up or have your carrier deliver it the next day.

At least that's what worked for me.

I was just going to chime in and say the same thing. :eek:

I have the "Forester" which unfortunately is discontinued. I don't know what replaced it, but it's a bit lighter than the Baltoro. Very well made and great carrying pack. Hard to go wrong with the Gregorys for a comfortable carry. I also have an Osprey Aether 60. Fantastic light weight bombproof pack. I did the Pinhoti trail with the Osprey and it was a joy. If I had to choose between the two I think I'd go with the Osprey.
Thanks tw. When I read reviews, Gregory vs Osprey, they seem to be fairly close. Gregory more comfortable, Osprey lighter is a biggie I see. But even that goes the opposite way at times.

IBTL.

snark is low in me tonight.

I'm pretty sure I'm prepared to freeze my nuts off Saturday morning for Moosez challenge. Damn, this will be fun!

omg - it stopped early - what restraint!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back