Thoughts on Suehiro Cerax 700??

Hey there everyone! Happy New Year!!
I’ve been itching for a new stone for a couple weeks now and just about ten mins ago I pulled the trigger on a Suehiro Cerax 700, I haven’t heard much at all about this stone , so what y’all think about said stone ?? Do u love it ? Hate it ?? Wanna chuck it across the room when you’re mother in law walks in ? Thanks guys any and all comments will help me !
Ohh yea I almost forgot to ask one other thing about the Cerax 700, why do they call them chemical ?

See Jef Jewell videos on youtube, he owns the stone and I think he likes it.

Hey there everyone! Happy New Year!!
I’ve been itching for a new stone for a couple weeks now and just about ten mins ago I pulled the trigger on a Suehiro Cerax 700, I haven’t heard much at all about this stone , so what y’all think about said stone ?? Do u love it ? Hate it ?? Wanna chuck it across the room when you’re mother in law walks in ? Thanks guys any and all comments will help me !
Ohh yea I almost forgot to ask one other thing about the Cerax 700, why do they call them chemical ?

I haven't used anything by Suehiro in lower grit's and mainly just the Rika 5K Cerax 6K and the G8 8K stone and their 10 and 20K polishing stones.

What I can say from those stones is they seem to perform really well and you never seem to hear anything on any shaving forum's that I have looked on anyone bad mouthing any of the Suehiro stones.
I have heard their lower grit stones are comparable to the Chosera stones.

I would buy their lower grit stones if you could get them in Edge Pro format,they seemed among the best if not the best finishing stones you can buy.

Back