• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

THREE Custom Damascus Mammoth Tooth Elephant Ivory Collection

$1000 (plus the actual cost of shipping, and 3.5% for Paypal fees). Up for sale is an amazing set of three Damascus Mammoth Hunters. They all belong together, but at the same time they're all unique. They all have the same damascus, as well as mammoth tooth for the handles and elephant ivory for the bolsters. All of the blanks were done in the good ol' US of A by Snake River Knives and are of excellent quality. They are rated at a 57-58 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale. The 15,000 year old Mammoth Tooth was excavated from Russia. The Elephant Ivory is from some dudes's Grandpa's escapades in the 50's or something (it's guaranteed legal...pre-ban). All of these knives are very solid, hefty, and ready to cut. You will love them. They come as shown with two solid wood and glass locking display cases. As a bonus, hidden underneath the felt of the two smaller knives is a set of three genuine hand-knapped (with a rock) obsidian knife blades, similar to the actual tools used to hunt animals at the time. Also, I personally guarantee my work. So if you decide to catch the knife on fire and the heat somehow works the epoxy loose and burns the scales and they fall off, I'll sand the burnt part off and re-epoxy the handles for a very small fee (maybe $15). However, the epoxy bond is almost impossible to break without heating it up first and/or using a big hammer and chisel. Trust me, I've had to take off a few, and it's hard work. Finally, I am also including a very nice framed and signed certificate of authenticity (notice the awesome mammoth in the background). Without further adieu, here are my (well...your) beauties:

Knives14966.jpg

Knives14968.jpg

Knives14965.jpg

Knives14931.jpg

Knives14950.jpg

Knives14933.jpg

Knives14935.jpg

Knives14949.jpg

Knives14938.jpg

Knives14942.jpg

MORE PHOTOS HERE:
http://www.knifeforums.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/835438/