three IWB EDC's. video demo.

here are three small edc fixed blades with inside waistband sheaths. cpm-154 steel with a 1000 grit hand rubbed finish, green canvas micarta with red G10 liners. tapered tangs and domed pins. the scales are tapered in opposition to the tang. the one at the top of the photo is a fixed blade version of the lanny's clip pattern by tony bose. my favorite folder pattern. great photos from sharp by coop. i think this style of carry is the best. i have been using this type of sheath for a few years, lent them to friends. everyone agrees after 10 minutes it seems to disappear and you dont even notice its there, even when sitting in the vehicle, although i have not lent to a very large person for feedback yet. check out the youtube video sheath demo. thanks for looking ! john.

C3342012-510D-41B3-A0DF-38105CDD8C5E by john april, on Flickr
00FDEB81-A5BE-441F-B02A-5A3F04FD2574 by john april, on Flickr

Ooo ooo ooo green canvas!! Gorgeous specimens!!! Very nice job!! Thanx for making me drool...
Luv me green canvas micarta!!!

I LOVED this set. It has a few features I hadn't seen before:

Most notable is his clever and effective discreet inside the belt 'April carry'. Nice.

Second is subtle: The finish on the backspine is satin or brushed up to the bolster, then he polishes it out to the tapered tang. You can see a distinction if you look again.

Thank you John. Now remove my name from YOUR post! 🤟 (Read post in my sig, rule #1....)

Great work, everything just pops on those.

Back