• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

three small fixed blades for sale (ESEE, Benchmade, LT Wright)

ESEE Izula; G10 scales, blacked out everything; factory edge, stropped maybe once; very light use; $SOLD!

Benchmade Hidden Canyon; Dymondwood scales; factory edge, stropped 3-5 times; light use; $SOLD!

LT Wright Small Wharncliffe; black bone scales; factory edge; unused, carried once; $75!

prices include shipping (conus only), paypal g&s, dm for details!

tumblr_pnyt08ZJsg1qawvch_1280.jpg

Last edited:
What's the steel type and thickness in the LT Wright? Any chance you can take a picture of it beside a tape or ruler?

What's the steel type and thickness in the LT Wright? Any chance you can take a picture of it beside a tape or ruler?

hey sorry for the delat in response -- the knife length is about the same as the ESEE izula, so about 6.25" oal. send me a pm if you'd like pics. the blade stock is pretty thick but the grind is aggressive, so the cutting performance is still good, maybe a B or B-. I believe the steel is O1, but the knife was a one-off without documentation, so i can't confirm.

Is the LT wright sold? I'm interested but cant send PM. would you call this a Sabre grind or a high Scandi?
Thank you!

Last edited:
Back