Thumbs Up!

Great to see you with your own forum Mark! Thought I'd drop by and give you a big double :thumbup::thumbup: for your recent hard work you provided for us.

attachment.php

Mark you went way beyond what I could have asked for and provided the exact product I was looking for in a timely manner. I'm a hard person to please and by declaring to you that I'll be back means you nailed it son. :)

For you guys considering a waterjet service, don't think twice about using these guys. Call Aldo, have him ship your steel directly there, send over your designs (they couldn't be worse than my drawings - Mark will hook you up), pay the man, and get to making your knives - couldn't be easier!

Thanks for the recommendation Dave!
Don't for forget we can squeeze a smaller paring knife in between your blanks on the next run.
And post some pictures when you get handles on a few.

Yeah thanks for that recommendation on using up the extra steel on the leftover skeleton while you're cutting the next run. This is a great idea that I will be sure to use! :)

As promised, here's a couple of completed knives. I'll be needing to contact you soon for some more blanks. Thanks again Mark.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Good looking work Dave!
I have the balance of your raw material tagged and set aside waiting for your next order.

Thanks,

Mark

Stunning Job!

I just finished up this one. The knife is a 240mm gyuto (Japanese style chef's knife) with a western handle in ringed gidgee (from Burl Source) & a black ash burl ferrule. Liners are black G-10, stainless pins, & tapered tang.

P1010020.jpg

Using your waterjet service has without a doubt been a major plus in my production effeiciency. It's allowed me to go to the shelf & grab 'n go. I hope you guys continue to provide this service for a long time to come.

Thanks again,
Dave

Thanks for posting Dave

Another great example of you skills, keep up the great work!

As far as the waterjet blank work we do "you can lead a horse to water but ya can't make em drink"

Here's a 300mm O-1 sujihiki (slicer) in old growth redwood with HI signature wood bolster and copper pins.

attachment.php

I'm still trying to figure out how you got these to me days after talking to me on the phone, simply amazing. Once again you've come through for me Mark, thanks! :thumbup: :thumbup:

attachment.php

Back