• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Thuya Damascus Lg 21 ($OLD) rpst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I listed this a few weeks ago at a little higher price. Alternator went out on the shop truck, so offering it now at a deep discount. This thing is nearly mint, save the very very minor scratches at the tip of the blade, and a few micro-spiderwebs on the brushed/polished side near the pivot. I tried to capture these and have more photos if needed. This one was lightly carried by the prior owner and a polished edge was put on it. It is nice and sharp, dead centered, butter smooth and quick on the lockup. No stick... Comes with everything, box, tool, papers, grease, microfiber towel etc.

These run $750 or so new. I'm selling it for $old PayPal F&F. G&S add $10. Email me for quickest response at Eric (at) Overmountain.us.com or PM me here. Might be a slight delay with the PM. The notifications don't always pop. First 'I'll take it' followed by payment gets it. Prompt payment please.
IMG_20180406_201154_410.jpg
0405181058a-1.jpg
0405181053c-1.jpg
Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back