• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Thuya Damascus Lg 21 (Price Drop)

I have a recently acquired Large 21 with Devin Thomas Basketweave Stainless Damascus, Thuya inlay and gold anodized spacers/stud up for sale. Comes with the box, all papers, sticker, microfiber towel, lube, lanyard and Tool. 4/19/2017 birthday. This one was acquired as a lightly carried knife in need of some love. I cleaned it up, and the only real evidence left of any carry time are some very small scratches at the tip of the blade, and some very faint spiderweb 'artifacts' in the near polished surface behind the inlay. I tried to capture these in the pictures. The edge has been reprofiled by the previous owner to a mirror polished finish. It is hair popping sharp... This one is truly a beautiful piece of work. Action is just right, and should settle on in and only get better with use. The lockup is early, no stick, and the blade is dead centered.

I picked this one up to carry, but have more important things that could use the cash right now. So I'm letting it go for $625>>$600>>$580 firm shipped lower 48 via PayPal. F&F preferred (see my feedback) but if you're just not comfortable with it, I'll eat the fees for G&S. I will sell and ship internationally, but charge shipping at actual rate, will not lower stated value and insist on insuring at sale price.

PM me here or email me at Eric@overmountain.us.com for more. First unconditional 'I'll take it' here in the thread wins if there is a tie. Know your knife laws before buying. Immediate payment is required on this one please. More pics available via email. Thanks!
LRM_EXPORT_20180405_113333-1.jpg
LRM_EXPORT_20180405_112706-1.jpg
LRM_EXPORT_20180405_113239-1.jpg
0405181058a-1-1.jpg
0405181053c-1.jpg

Last edited:
Still available. Again, not interested in trades right now. If still available Monday, that may change. Need the cash this weekend if possible.

Last edited:
Back