Ti Friction Folders For Sale!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I have a few done, check them out!

Info...

Titanium with a Carbide edge - easy to sharpen, even easier to maintain and will never rust.

.160" Carbidized Titanium Blade
.100" Titanium Frames

- Single Bevel Right Hand Grind

- Heat Colored Hardware

- Stonewashed Finish

- 72 RC Carbide Edge

- Ultra Light ~60 Grams or just over 2 ounces

6.8" long
2.9" blade

Everything is Titanium besides the hardware which is heat colored stainless steel, I used phosphour bronze washers. Non-sharpened swedge...

$235 Shipped - Store Link

Last edited:
IN< can't wait for you to draw numbers... I feel it this time I'll be a WINNAR :D

I like your more basic carbidizing on these. So is there one with ________? You know.. nudge nudge wink wink...

- Ultra Light ~60 Grams or just over 2 ounces
If high school taught me anything it was how to do weights and measures in my head.:D
I'm in tooooooooo.

They're pretty. I don't know if I'm a friction folder kinda guy. Someone make that decision for me.

They're pretty. I don't know if I'm a friction folder kinda guy. Someone make that decision for me.

C'mon, do you really want us to enable you?

Any chance at seeing these in CPM154 or CPM D2 with a traditional tanto blade? :cool:

C'mon, do you really want us to enable you?

Any chance at seeing these in CPM154 or CPM D2 with a traditional tanto blade? :cool:

We can enable! :D

I am considering a run with CPM 154 but it will be a ways down the road. A tanto sounds really cool but I'll likely just do the drop point and possible a wharncliffe blade.

Of course, you would have to drop these one day before payday!!!

Looking good bud! :cool:

-X

I'm still mulling it over. What if I hate friction folders? Will he be offended? How will I face the public? What will the national enquirer say?!?!

I should just shut up. Can I subscribe to the "bill me regularly and send me sharp stuff occasionally" membership plan?

Can I subscribe to the "bill me regularly and send me sharp stuff occasionally" membership plan?
Just change you direct deposit routing number to Daniels bank account.........Do Sasqutch have bank accounts? Yeti's? hmmm

Could the photo on your store site change to 3 knives.. then 2... as they sell? Or will it be BAM, NOT FOR SALE... no warning.. sadness sets in... chaos sneaks in... ANARCHY!@

Anybody actually make it through checkout for one of these? Seems I can't make it to the payment phase.

*#$%@*, Those look sweet! Being jobless SUCKS!! I just need to sell my Hinderer.

Anybody want to share how to get the DF web store to accept the order? Provided there are some left, I'd love to see one arrive in my mailbox.

I feel as though me testing an order would result in me prematurely ordering one, which my bank account would be unhappy with.

I believe Daniel has manually intervened and removed stock from his store to sell directly. It'd be a simple as sending him a paypal payment. He tends to check in daily, so with any luck he'll see your interest, pull one, and contact you about payment. :)

Back