Ti necker and trainer.

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
I just carbidized and heat colored them today, cord wraps soon! :cool:

Knife and trainer combo in .090 6al4v Titanium with carbidized edges and thumb ramps.

024yf.jpg

028es.jpg

035hxs.jpg

O_- I like this new design for your necker/util. knife.. you have that one in O1 and this one now I think that are about the same.. Looks nice :)

Now where is this carbidized edge? I don't see it O_O

you should grind your trainer so it can be sharpened if someone wants

-Xander

That is a great idea, I had considered it but with this thin stock I decided to go for maximum thickness. I think it will be a bit safer. It would look cool with the grind on it though!

O_- I like this new design for your necker/util. knife.. you have that one in O1 and this one now I think that are about the same.. Looks nice :)

Now where is this carbidized edge? I don't see it O_O

I went back to my original design for this one per request, I think it is an elegant one. The edge is a near zero bevel to zero bevel and it is just nasty sharp!

Oh yeah, the back, lol I forgot! They are carbidized I swear, lmao!

lol, between the necker, prybar, marlinspike, and trainer, you are giving that carbide applicator a workout!

Is the knife still available? I'm very interested in one of these. I'm really liking your stuff. :thumbup:

Is the knife still available? I'm very interested in one of these. I'm really liking your stuff. :thumbup:

These are sold but I have another one just like the sharp one finished up, I'm still working on the sheath but it is almost the same knife.

Last edited:
Back