Tibetan Thhi Knife and Three Blems for 10/15

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
This Tibetan Knife arrived here with loose handle and Kanchhi secure the handle and it is good to go.
This is non HI Knife and came from Mukthinath village region.

Overall length --13.5 inch
Weight-- 10 oz
Villager fit and finish blade
Blade width -- 1 1/4''
Spine thickness -- 1/8''
Sharp edge
Decorative white metal/brass handle and sheath
Good one for your growing collection at $145. *SOLD*

18 inch 32 ounce WWII by Bhakta Kami. Nice rig. Epoxy fix crack in horn handle. Great value at $90. *SOLD*

15 inch 24 ounce Ang Khola by Thamr Kami. Nice and sharp edge! Minor imperfection on satisal wood handle which is cosmetic only. Big savings for first time buyer at $80. *SOLD*

8 inch 3 ounce Dharan Kagag Katne from Dharan. Satisal wood handle. Small steel fold mark on the blade. $18. *SOLD*

Cotton Jola for $23.

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
That WWII is a STEAL!!!! It was my first model and whom ever gets it wont be disappointed. I have a ton of vet bills for the next week or two so this shark is out of the hunt. I will be back very soon with sharp teeth, just give me a week or two lol.

Someone needs to buy the WWII, I am serious when I say what a show piece it is and the curved handle lends to the sex appeal.

I have one of the HI versions of the Tibetan knife. Wonderful little formal knife.

This one looks nicely done.

No need to apologize snow! It's all good. They do make a great intro to the HIKV.

8 inch 3 ounce Dharan Kagag Katne from Dharan. Satisal wood handle. Small steel fold mark on the blade. $18. *SOLD*
It is very cutie!

Back