Tie Dye Anodized Carbide Edge Ti Friction Folder in the Works!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Tie-Dye Anodized, hand carved clip, extra melted (rounded) frames... :cool:

I'm going with anodized frames and garnet blasted hardware for contrast.

Man is that thing funky looking. I love the blade profile you picked. You starting to mix it up?

You did it again, Daniel!
The Blk blade is le bom!

Much appreciated Rolf! :D

Man is that thing funky looking. I love the blade profile you picked. You starting to mix it up?

Keep it funky now... :D

I'm adding the modded Wharncliffe Backpacker style blade to the lineup! I have a small batch on the way .

Looks great Daniel, can this be done to a framelock? Love the colors.

Very unique looking, good job.

Thanks, I really appreciate hearing that. :D

Looks great Daniel, can this be done to a framelock? Love the colors.

It sure can, I'm eventually doing some with this anodizing on the inside of the frames only as well. Inside out tie dye! :cool:

It usually takes me a few tries to nail this ano job but it is my personal favorite. I want one with a tie dye blade too!

Nice, you have a true eye for the artistry. An inside out one would be cool for all of us that have the kid at heart but have to put on the adult coat .

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

It looks like a colorful bird, beautiful ano!
Much appreciated! It almost glows in person...

Nice, you have a true eye for the artistry. An inside out one would be cool for all of us that have the kid at heart but have to put on the adult coat .
Thanks very much! Inside out is business in the front and party in the back! lol my kinda style :D

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:
Sweeeeeeeeeeeet! :D Thanks FBC!

I just put it together and promptly cut into my finger about as deep as possible with it... just by touching the blade!

Bad pic, lol it's raining! I tried anyways...

Daniel I don't cut myself nearly as much as you. I am under the impression that either...

a.) I am not doing something right

b.) You like to temper each blade in your blood to let it know who its real master is.

Either way I've a lot to learn. Great job with this! The colors remind me of a crazy trapper keeper from the early 90's.

:D Good stuff here guys...

Thanks Sloth357! Really cool...

Farchyld if you can sleep well at night knowing the knives are there they aren't sharp enough. :D

T. Erdelyi, that is good to hear! :cool:

That is so, so cool. That is by far the most appealing anodized Ti I've seen on a knife before.

I also really like that blade shape. It seems like a pointier Insingo to me and I'm all for it!

When my turn for a framelock comes up I want that anodization and blade profile :D

Thanks very much Justsomedude!

That's a huge compliment, very cool. :cool:

I think I'll be doing a framelock with this blade style, stay on the look out! :D

Very nice. You have fantastic imagination and are not afraid to try anything. This will take you far....

Bill

Back