Review Timber Rattler- Great Knife

To start off with, this is not THE BEST knife out there, some would even consider them bad knives. However, Timber Rattler is a great knife, at least for the cost. I've had a small collection of their products over the years. In fact, I think its the first knife brand I ever ordered from, so maybe I just have a bit of a connection to them. Of course, you should take everything with a pinch of salt. But, I have always been very pleased with their products. They keep a great edge, anyhow, even though they don't arrive razor sharp. That doesn't bother me much anyways. Any beginner knife owner should know how to use a pocket sharper (My recommendation being the Smiths CCKS). It's a great knife to any beginner, comes with solid construction, and very durable. Besides, my knife has been through Hades and back, many times. It was taken from me by mother and used for yard work. She left it out side in the rain for about a year, and somehow the edge still worked, though I spruced it up with a sharpener after testing that (I used Arkansas stones). Again, its such a wonderful knife for the cost. I'd go as far to say their 20 dollar knives be listed at $50.

never heard of them had to go look..saw full line at budk....mystery stainless for most. one had advertised as fire kissed🙄 1095 for 66 bucks. naw not for me. glad ya like yours though.

Methinks: a spoof.... a satirical post?

But those Smth CCKS are some wicked sharpeners, for chure...!

never heard of them had to go look..saw full line at budk....mystery stainless for most. one had advertised as fire kissed🙄 1095 for 66 bucks. naw not for me. glad ya like yours though.
Lol , are you questioning the quality of budk knives :)
aBn9WmN_460s.jpg

Last edited:
Back