Time for a USA Made Blade giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitty

Dealer / Materials Provider
We became an official Benchmade dealer about a month ago and thought we would finally celebrate it right! We are giving away an Orange Benchmade 915 Triage!

How to enter:

There are 3 ways to enter.

1. Show us a picture of your Benchmade knife.
2. If you do not have a Benchmade knife then show us a picture of the most beat up knife you own!
3. If you are incapable of loading pictures, tell us a funny joke!

Rules:

1. You must note "official entry post" on your entry.
2. Only one entry per person. You may talk about each others post just make sure your official entry post is marked as such.
3. You must have been a member of this forum before 04/11/2015. Sorry to anyone who joined today.
4. International entries are welcome but shipping is on you!
5. Have fun with it.
6. Our decisions can trump or change all rules.

How to Win!

We will use a Random Number generator to pick a number. If it is not an official entry then we will keep going until it lands on one. We will leave this up for one week and pick a winner late next Sunday night 04/19/2015.

That is it. We try to keep our giveaways simple!

Thanks for playing along!

Whitty

https://flic.kr/p/qVXiX7 by https://www.flickr.com/people/57703464@N02/

Entry:

After a day fishing of, a fisherman is walking from the pier carrying two brown trout in a bucket. He is approached by a Conservation Officer who asks him for his fishing license. The fisherman says to the warden, "I was not fishing and I did not catch these browns, they are my pets. Every day I come down to the water and dump these fish into the water and take them for a walk to the end of the pier and back. When I'm ready to go I whistle and they jump back into the bucket and we go home. The officer not believing him, reminds him that it is illegal to fish without a license. The fisherman turns to the warden and says, "If you don't believe me then watch," as he throws the trout back into the water. The warden says, "Now whistle to your fish and show me that they will jump out of the water and into the bucket." The fisherman turns to the officer and says, "What fish?"

Thanks for the chance, hope my pic works.

Official entry post: my little guy holding what will be his BM; should I win, the prize will go to my daughter... Good luck to all!

aot2tc.jpg

not an entry but just remembered this joke and figured id share anyway

A new employee is hired at the Tickle Me Elmo factory. The personnel manager explains her duties, and tells her to report to work promptly at 8:00 AM.

The next day at 8:45 AM, there's a knock at the personnel manager's door. The assembly line foreman comes in and starts ranting about this new employee. He says she's incredibly slow, and the whole line is backing up.

The foreman takes the personnel manager down to the factory floor to show him the problem. Sure enough, Elmos are backed up all over the place.

At the end of the line is the new employee. She has a roll of the material used for the Elmos and a bag of marbles used for Elmos eyes. They both watch as she cuts a little piece of fabric, wraps it around two marbles, and starts sewing the little package between Elmo's legs.

After several minutes of watching her, he walks over to the woman, and says, "I'm sorry, I guess you misunderstood me yesterday. Your job is to give Elmo two test tickles."

Official entry post.

Physics joke:

A proton walks into a bar and says, "I'll take a beer......no, wait! Make that a whisky."

The bartender says, "Are you positive?"

Official entry post

A few pictures of the Benchmades I have loved the most:

Thanks for the chance Whitty!

Official Entry Post:
These are 2 of my favorite Benchmade models ever made.
6rQcsU0h.jpg

For the halibit, here are a couple of clean jokes, kinda funny and harmless.

What do you get when you cross an agnostic, a dyslexic, and an insomniac?
A person who stays up all night wondering if there really is a dog.

A well known classics professor goes to a tailor to get his trousers mended. The tailor asks: “Euripides?” The professor replies: “Yes. Eumenides?”

Here's a joke for my post/entry.

What's in the box?

A little old lady went to the grocery store to buy cat food. She picked up four cans and took them to the checkout counter.
The girl at the cash register said, "I'm sorry, but we cannot sell you cat food without proof that you have a cat. A lot of old people buy cat food to eat, and the management wants proof that you are buying the cat food for your cat."

The little old lady went home, picked up her cat and brought it back to the store. They sold her the cat food.

The next day, she tried to buy two cans of dog food. Again the cashier said "I'm sorry, but we cannot sell you dog food without proof that you have a dog. A lot of old people buy dog food to eat, but the management wants proof that you are buying the dog food for your dog."

So she went home and brought in her dog. She then was able to buy the dog food.

The next day she brought in a box with a hole in the lid. The little old lady asked the cashier to stick her finger in the hole.

The cashier said, "No, you might have a snake in there."

The little old lady assured her that there was nothing in the box that would harm her.

So the cashier put her finger into the box and quickly pulled it out.

She said to the little old lady, "That smells like shit."

The little old lady said, "It is. I want to buy three rolls of toilet paper."

Don't mess with old people.

thanks for the great give away.

Ric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back