Time for posting?

Hey this not realy a problem just wandering how you figure time for posting? I posted something at 12:44pm my time and it said I posted it at 2:09pm.

Related to the above post, your clock on the right side of the forum posts seems to be approx. 20 minutes fast. It is only 2028 here in Michigan right now, and yest some posts have 2047 as their time. Since Michigan is in the first U.S. time zone (Eastern), no one could have an earlier time. Not really a problem, just more of a small confusion.

The time errors you are seeing are caused by the server where the boards are located on. The problem is that the internal server clock is set wrong, and until the SysAdmins can change it, the time will be screwed up.

Not that I am in Florida, though, I'm going to pay a visit to the hosting company and get this taken care of!

Spark

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg
SysOp and Administrator for BladeForums.com

Insert witty quip here

It is not really a problem, but while here there is something else. Whenever you click the link at top of page instead of useing the back button to return to start it says there is something new in all formums, It starts over doesn't seem to know who you are. Not a big deal but,you might what to know. :)

Back