Tin Knives

Just a quick bump to remind you to let me know when you need payment! With luck I'll be taking some vaction in a couple weeks but til then I'm gonna be pretty busy and I don't want to forget the Tin Knife!

Just a quick bump to remind you to let me know when you need payment! With luck I'll be taking some vaction in a couple weeks but til then I'm gonna be pretty busy and I don't want to forget the Tin Knife!
I’ll be starting it in about two weeks.

John, maybe shoot me an email when you're ready to ship it. I'll be leaving town towards the end of the month for a couple week vacation (probably gonna backpack into one of the parks, far enough to not see another human). If it doesn't reach me before I go it might be better if you wait to mail it til I get back.

John, maybe shoot me an email when you're ready to ship it. I'll be leaving town towards the end of the month for a couple week vacation (probably gonna backpack into one of the parks, far enough to not see another human). If it doesn't reach me before I go it might be better if you wait to mail it til I get back.
Shipping by Tuesday

Wow, just got it today!:eek: Very nice!:) I appreciate you making sure I got it before my vacation; it will go along with me on my backpacking trip!

Back