Tin Knives

JK Knives

I am working on an additional model of the Tin Knife. This one will be a little bit "chunkier." This one will not be available free with a knife purchase. I hope to post some pics this weekend. Cost for these Tin Knives will be $25 for the first, with each additional one on the same order for $20 more. So that`s 1 for $25, 2 for $45, 3 for $65 and so on. I will be making tiny kydex sleeves for these so they could also be used for zipper pulls and stuff like that. Stay tuned for more info.....

I'll almost certainly be ordering one of those. :thumbup: Maybe two, I'd like to get one to use as a dedicated firesteel striker...

oohh. these do sound pretty cool John...:thumbup: i'll probably be in for one or two...:eek: looking forward to seeing some pics...:)

Awesome! I'm going to try make a couple of sheaths tomorrow, including that idea I had for my tin knives.

A run of tin knives might be a good idea too John. Seems to be alot of interest.....

Here are some pics of the new Tin Knives (notice that`s plural, I`m giving a choice, actually 4 choices, 2 new knives in your choice of thickness). They are 3 1/2" long, with a 1 1/4" cutting edge, out of either 3/32" or 1/8" O1, 1" tall. These will not fit in a tin with the sheath.

Option 1
73no5x.jpg

Option 2
263empy.jpg

In Sheath
rvvbd5.jpg

Compared With Old Model, On Right
bh16rk.jpg

Last edited:
There seems to be some interest, but I have not received any emails :confused: Let`s give it a couple of days and see what happens. If the interest is still there, I will start a signup list.

Back