BANNED
I have two tin knives available.

These fit inside an altoids tin.

3 7/8ths inches long, 3/32 1095

$30.00 shipped in USA

kydex neck sheath add $10.00, leather fob sheath add $15.00

PM for foreign shipping quote.

Picture064.jpg

TB, BRL well played. Buy both of them up and then come to Beckerland to flaunt it, the games afoot! Mark, very cool little design.

TB, BRL well played. Buy both of them up and then come to Beckerland to flaunt it, the games afoot! Mark, very cool little design.

LOL

this is why I stay in my own quiet little forum and make knives.. :)

I will make 3-4 of these again soon....

Thanks!

Yes. Gloating. Indeed!

LOL

Thanks!
Hopefully all the SNAFU worked out, I appreciate you working with me and your patience.

TB, BRL well played. Buy both of them up and then come to Beckerland to flaunt it, the games afoot!

Hell yes I'm gonna flaunt it, but honestly I think the neck knife I got from Mark is my favorite knife.

FLAUNT
IMG_3246.jpg

FLAUNT
2012-03-25_11-17-31_181.jpg

It's all good! I received the payment and I will ship you a tin knife... :)
thank goodness! I was worried LOL I will be back, I have my eye on a couple more of ur knives. Very nice work

Hell yes I'm gonna flaunt it, but honestly I think the neck knife I got from Mark is my favorite knife.

FLAUNT
IMG_3246.jpg

FLAUNT
2012-03-25_11-17-31_181.jpg

now that's impressive flaunting BRL!

*grumbles under breath, storms away*

LOL

Thanks!

Good to know, I'll be looking forward to that. Just gotta keep the next batch out of these gloating/flaunting tools' hands.:D

Back