• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Tinus Stone, Puma, GEC

d.2.the.p

Gold Member
First unconditional "I'll take it" followed with prompt communication and payment gets priority. The price includes PayPal fees and shipping in the US unless otherwise noted in the description. For any questions, please either PM me here or email me at david[.]patenaude1[@]gmail[.]com. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose. Thanks for looking!

SOLD Tinus Stone Sheepsfoot Barlow - $250 SOLD
I am the original owner, and this has not been carried or used. This is ~3 1/2" closed with Jabroc (used in skid blocks for race cars) covers with red G10 accents over stainless steel liners. The blade is N690 and has a hand rubbed satin finish. This has a firm 7-8 pull but is easily pinchable due to the blade shape. It is rock solid with no blade play and will ship with a leather slip that was handmade by Tinus.
oOrsL2sl.jpg

DuylOfkl.jpg

3LTwgXhl.jpg

vV5UHP1l.jpg

Puma IP Perdiz Eibe in Yew Wood - $50
This is NIB. These were made for Puma by a knife manufacturer in Spain (perhaps Salamandra?). This is 3 3/4" closed with a stainless 1.4110 blade with no half stop. The blade is ground unevenly, so it appears off center. However, there is no play/wobble whatsoever, and the blade does not contact the liner. Aside from that, this is a rock solid knife.
dJNIwfhl.jpg

zC9Q0tQl.jpg

zb6JHYhl.jpg

aum7dykl.jpg

SOLD GEC 052121 Keychain Knife with Pen Blade - $70 SOLD
NIT and only out for pictures.
X7YTzPBl.jpg

SOLD GEC 052121 Keychain Knife with Coping Blade - $70 SOLD
NIT and only out for pictures.
2x8Rs6Pl.jpg

Take both #05 for $130.

Last edited: