• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Tippmann Hand Stitcher For Sale

Hello,

I have used this hand stitcher about 8 times, I like the hand stitch a bit better and will let this thing go. I will be at the blade show for pickup or you pay the shipping........ The stitcher is practically new. I cannot find the needles so you may have to purchase them. I have a partial spool of white thread and an off brown thread to go with it. Cost is $700 obo.

All the parts are there including a dvd disk on the thing. Call me if you are interested and like always first come first served...... 931-302-8530.

Thanks,

Daniel

will need to post first before calling.......

IF this will go in a USPS flat rate box I'll take it. :rolleyes: Ya, I know. That is a SWEET deal Daniel. BY the time we got it to Canada and paid brokerage and taxes, it would add up to retail. If the ground here was still snow covered, I might be tempted to drive - but this time of year, what does NC have that Alberta Doesn't?

Bass! :eek: You got bass dontcha!

Will someone please buy this thing cause I'm not gonna sleep. :p

Rob!

I took care of it for you Rob.

I will swing by and get her at Blade. I don't plan on making sheaths with it. There is a booming strip club business in Windsor and the poor girls need some Pocahontas bikinis and me being the nice guy I am, am going to sew them for them. I have always been into charity work. Unfortunately I lost my measuring tape oh well supose I will have to use hand lengths to measure.

Abe

I took care of it for you Rob.

I will swing by and get her at Blade. I don't plan on making sheaths with it. There is a booming strip club business in Windsor and the poor girls need some Pocahontas bikinis and me being the nice guy I am, am going to sew them for them. I have always been into charity work. Unfortunately I lost my measuring tape oh well supose I will have to use hand lengths to measure.

Abe

Abe, don't forget taking pic's of the girls modeling them or even better just holding them in thier hands with nothing else on.:cool: :cool:

Daniel, Is this gone ? If its a boss , I'll take it. I'll even drive over to get it , If your not coming to the Blade show.
jc

I just talked to Daniel, and he was not too sure if this is sold. He had told someone to come by and see him Thursday at Blade. If that is "you" , post back. I'm willing to go a little higher than $700....
jc

canranger agreed to buy it and will pick it up at blade show....on friday.....
so, John, you can talk to him........but he has first dibs.......

Daniel Prentice

Thanks Daniel

John if anything changes up your in the batters box.

George great minds think a like you have to have a previous work done gallery right.

Abe

Back