TiSurvival Exo Pry titanium pry bar and bottle opener giveaway

I’m in for your generous offer of Great looking products!
Thank you!

I’m in. I like the plain pry bar

I went to your site to check it out. I really like the marlin spikes and chop sticks. The colors you manage to create are amazing.

Last edited:
I am in

Exo Pry Titanium Pry Bar and Bottle Opener, Stone wash hots pot clip with copper bead. Awesomeness :)

I am in.
I like the Stonewashed Hot Spot Clip.
I would love to pop a bunch of cold brews with one of those for sure.

I'm in!

#5 with the multicolor finish by a small margin is my favorite of those shown.

For "show" pieces, I generally go for the RAINBOW finishes but, a little gold or bronze tone is nice too!

I'm in! My favorite product that I have is still my ti straw. It looks as good now as it did when I first got it. By favorite finish is still random snail trail.

I won a very similar giveaway of yours a couple years ago. I really liked the tool, but ended up losing it. Good luck to everyone, the winner will be very happy with it! Not an entry.

I am in! Thanks for the chance.. love the last one ... the rough/simple industrial look is awesome!

I am in! I like basic (boring?) so the last one... stonewashed w/ regular clip. LOVE my Ti Survival gear... Chopsticks, straw and a couple others. Great work and buying experiences.

Good luck to everyone. I avoided entering, because I won a credit....and then added some extra money, and bought one of his little lighters. It has been with me every day since!!

Back