Titanium alloy sword WIPs

Mecha

Titanium Bladesmith
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
The making of Mad Science Forge titanium alloy swords, among other oddities!

These threads contain lots of info about the the metallurgical and practical theory for making these blades.

Titanium alloy Pompeian gladius: Bombus Gladius, the buzzing sword. This blade is carried by its owner when he walks his property.

https://bladeforums.com/threads/sword-build-forged-titanium-gladius.1211682/

roizX9Q.jpg

bro congrats on your own forum area -- i cant wait to be thrown out

Don't worry you'll have a full e-tribunal where you'll be judged (ridiculed) by your blade fanatic peers before banishment! :D

oh no a bad man on the internet is going to express an opinion which does not mirror mine - how ever will i sleep ? how ever will i pretend to care again? ..oh wait thats right idontgeeeeevafak what keyboardstompers think,,,
Don't worry you'll have a full e-tribunal where you'll be judged (ridiculed) by your blade fanatic peers before banishment! :D

allow me to be the first- mungmungmungmungmungmung - the ocd police will arrive shortly

I see how it is...my blades don't make the cut:mad::(:p

~Chip

oh no a bad man on the internet is going to express an opinion which does not mirror mine - how ever will i sleep ? how ever will i pretend to care again? ..oh wait thats right idontgeeeeevafak what keyboardstompers think,,,

allow me to be the first- mungmungmungmungmungmung - the ocd police will arrive shortly

You're gonna have to do way worse than that if you wanna get thrown out of Mad Science Forge subforum. :D

damn,,, told you i was rusty -- if nothing else my being thrown out may start a new favorite area for som

Back