Titanium - Backpackers and Neckers

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I recently finished these up and will have some sheaths soon!

Carbidized 6al4v Ti

Backpackers with glow cord wrap
008-1.jpg

Neckers... these top two need a name! These have a different wrap and are larger than the usual ones. The bottom one with the blue/black wrap is a slimmer Backpacker.
021-5.jpg

Glow cord!
005-3.jpg

I'm guessing the middle one is destined for me.:D As for a name I lean towards 'The Chisel Fang'.

I'm guessing the middle one is destined for me.:D As for a name I lean towards 'The Chisel Fang'.

That's right! I think the wraps came out really nice as well as the grind and finishing. I have been experimenting with some new techniques and am very happy with the way these came out.

I'll get to the sheaths soon!

I'll take the top glow wrapped ti backpacker if IT's not spoken for:D

(Otherwise I'll just ask for one exactly like it in the future)

Those all look great Daniel. I especially like how the black over blue wrap looks.

The backpackers are great & the no names...wow,I love a reverse tanto.
How about the ReTan or the Pecker Necker?
Shoot,you got poons,so ya gotta have peckers too eh.:rolleyes:

The backpackers are great & the no names...wow,I love a reverse tanto.
How about the ReTan or the Pecker Necker?
Shoot,you got poons,so ya gotta have peckers too eh.:rolleyes:

:eek: Now that's funny!! :highly_amused: :smiley_simmons: :playful:

That's right! I think the wraps came out really nice as well as the grind and finishing. I have been experimenting with some new techniques and am very happy with the way these came out.

I'll get to the sheaths soon!

I'm thuroughly impressed. That knife is a thing of beauty, your wraps are always impressive and this is even nicer than the previous necker I admired.

I'll take the top glow wrapped ti backpacker if IT's not spoken for:D

(Otherwise I'll just ask for one exactly like it in the future)

The bottom one is available, it is the same length as the top one but 1/8" less tall. $95 shipped with sheath.

I'm thuroughly impressed. That knife is a thing of beauty, your wraps are always impressive and this is even nicer than the previous necker I admired.

Thanks, that means a lot to me. I always hope to exceed expectations and it is nice to hear that you like it!

It feels great in the hand, is substantial in size with a grippy round handle and it seems to be weightless! I am always amazed by the Ti.

Love the screws vs rivets in your Kydex Dan.

Thanks! I think they are versatile and make the sheath easy to clean. I space all or most of the holes so they are compatible with a tek lok; they will work with regular, horizontal, angled or even upside down carry.

Back