Titanium Bottle Opener Knife - Sign Up Thread! - All Spots Taken, Thanks!

Put me down for one. A month will be just in time for my birthday! One thing about buying your own b-day present, you know you'll get what you want!!

PLEEASE make sure I'm on the list:D!! Can't remember if I got on your original list or not.

Last edited:
I am in !! I will worry about affording the friction folder when the time comes.If my wife kills me I leave all my knives to Xander.

PLEEASE make sure I'm on the list:D!! Can't remember if I got on your original list or not.

You're on the list! Thanks! I have your bushcraft knives on my list too for later when they are made.

I am in !! I will worry about affording the friction folder when the time comes.If my wife kills me I leave all my knives to Xander.

lol you are in!

I'll have a friction folder update here sometime soon, I have my designs nearly finalized. I'm seriously considering D2 or S7 steel and a few in Ti as blade options.

I'm 95% sure they will have Titanium frames.

Wow!

Sold out in 24 hours.

Thanks very much everyone for the order and your support! You guys rock!

hey daniel,I forgot to tell you that I am left handed. If you are doing a chisel grind can you PLEASE do mine left handed? I hope I'm not to late!!!

No extra batches, you will have to buy mine from me next year for $200 plus tax and fees :D

edit: DAMN you beat me to the punch by seconds!@ :D :D hi Daniel :) suuuuuuuuup

Back