Titanium Bugout

Hi,

I'd like to know how robust is the Bugout with titanium scales. Which brand are preferred? Anyone has it with larger washers? Is it drop shut without bladeplay?

I have the Bugout 535-2204 Anniversary Edition with anodized titanium handles.

20221217_213422.jpg

I don't think the word "robust" would accurately describe any Bugout. Though I will say that the titanium scales do make it much more solid than Grivory or CF Elite.

I have not made any modifications to it other than some slight pivot adjustments. Like with most of my Benchmades, there is some slight horizontal (but no vertical) blade play when I've adjusted it to be drop shut.

20221218_113313.jpg

Gorgeous Dam on those. I desperately want a Mini like those and given how popular Bug Mini's are, I can't understand why the custom shop doesn't offer them.

I have the Bugout 535-2204 Anniversary Edition with anodized titanium handles.

View attachment 2059588

I don't think the word "robust" would accurately describe any Bugout. Though I will say that the titanium scales do make it much more solid than Grivory or CF Elite.

I have not made any modifications to it other than some slight pivot adjustments. Like with most of my Benchmades, there is some slight horizontal (but no vertical) blade play when I've adjusted it to be drop shut.

View attachment 2059592
Willing to sell?

Back